Fake shaved trunk lock? paint my car for me? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fake shaved trunk lock? paint my car for me?
Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:41 PM
hey guys im still deciding whether i want to shave the trunk lock or not... so i thought of a great way to not worry about deciding...

CURRENT LOOK:

SHAVED LOOK (basically moving the chevy emblem over the lock... done on paint, so its not the greatest

ALSO could someone please chop this celicas paint onto my car? i know its not much of a difference but i think it looks much better

paint desired

my car

Re: Fake shaved trunk lock? paint my car for me?
Thursday, March 22, 2007 2:42 PM
crap, i left my plates on there.. D'oh!
Monday, March 26, 2007 5:23 PM
nobody?
Monday, March 26, 2007 6:08 PM
Interesting idea with the trunk lock. I'm assuming you have a trunk release up front? If not you'll have to either put a popper on or make the badge pivot to allow you access to be able to unlock it. I'll try to do the paint job

Monday, March 26, 2007 6:44 PM
yeah i have my little "foot latch" as i call it because i usually hit it with my foot... i never use the key anyway and i figure it would also be a good theft deterrent when i get my stereo all fitted in there. thanks for the paint job ahead of time... i know its nothing seriously different, but i think it looks brighter and more catchy then the current color... you can ditch the stripes too if it makes it easier.
thanks coolgrafix
Monday, March 26, 2007 6:57 PM
Quick chop. I couldn't tell if that celica has a chamelion paint or if it's an red/orange fading to a red.....probably due to the beer. Anywho I tried to duplicate that, not sure how well it turned out. Oh yeah, I throw the rims from the celica on real quick too. Enjoy

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:00 PM
haha thanks... its sort of a chameleon... but then again its not... but then again it is (quote from family guy, modified for this post) i do like that color A LOT but i would say the rims arent to pretty on my cavalier, though they are awesome on the gt-s
thanks again man. good luck with the beer
haha
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search