another wheel chop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
another wheel chop
Saturday, March 17, 2007 9:01 PM
2 diff wheels, 17 inch is the size of both wheels, please try to make them look that size. i need to see what they both look like. throw some rubber on them

03 Sunfire - Sold.

Re: another wheel chop
Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:56 AM
Try and make it easier on the choppers, find pics of those wheels already on a car, with rubber on them, these guys are doing this on their own time, so don't make more work for them.

Thanks to WannaBzee for the logo.
Sunday, March 18, 2007 8:50 AM
i realize its easier if they have rubber on them but there ebay wheels and dont have the wheels on them in the pics. you could always stretch the stock rubber on the car and paste the wheel over it, thats what i was thinking. so sorry if it doesnt meet your requirements to chop but its all i have. k

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:51 PM
how about these, they have the rubber on it

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Sunday, March 18, 2007 1:55 PM

Sunday, March 18, 2007 2:04 PM
i really like the first set, thats my first choice for a while. i think im gonna say no on the 2nd set. now i hope someone will try te other ones i put on here, theyre for sale locally and at a nice price. but i really love the 1st set, thanks a million man

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Monday, March 19, 2007 10:31 AM
ok i hate to bump this and nag, cause i know its in free time, but can someone please do that last wheel for me, theyre for sale locally and i need an idea if i buy them. thank you to anyone who tries

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Monday, March 19, 2007 10:55 AM
[img=http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1259/hpim2aj9.jpg]
well in my state of complete boredom i tried my best using the one and only ms paint.if someone can do better and make themlook the right size be my guest

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 7:34 PM
Here's the third one, and I was bored so here's the other two as well. Also, if you want a better idea of how a rim would look, a pic with rubber on it as well as it already on a car helps, that way you get the rotors and everything instead of a solid black blob behind the rim

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search