Chop Request - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chop Request
Saturday, March 17, 2007 10:10 AM
Well, it's looking like I might not get to finish what I had planned for my car. I just lost my job, so unless I can find another one ASAP I might be selling off parts, so the vision in my head is the only thing I have to go by. Wondering if any of you guys/gals would like to chop a few things for me so I can at least see what would have been.

Thanks to any of you whose pictures I snagged for good angles of what I needed, if you don't want your picture used, please let me know as I don't want to step on anyones toes. Also, if you happen to have better/higher resolution pictures you'd like to offer up thanks again.

I was going with the W-Type front lip and Import Fighter sides conveniently Corbin already has this combo pictured here:

I would like the car red of course, with these rims in bronze:

PITA finding good pics of the wheels!
Could you make the headlights/corners bronze as well?

I'd bother with the rear but I'm tired of looking for pics!

Thanks to anyone who tries!

Re: Chop Request
Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:34 AM
Laffs tried.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:35 AM
Doh I jsut read "in red" gimme 5 minutes
Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:50 AM
Better...I think

Sunday, March 18, 2007 3:49 PM
Thanks man, I just hope that I can get another job so it will look that way....

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:32 PM
WOW, those look amazing. Could someone help me with my car. I would like to have my car and a gold-ish color and a "john deere" green roughly. Im not sure which color to paint my car, so a good look could be nice, to see what im in stor for! With either of these wheels on them. If somone has time, could they help me with my ride too! thnx.
pic of car...
rim 1
rim 2
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:39 PM
sorry, if its easier ill jsut leave pics up here, rather than links...my bad haha. hope these can work out good too!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search