quick wheel paint - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
quick wheel paint
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:39 AM

can someone chop the colors on these wheels for me... im not a HUGE fan of black wheels on my car so im looking for
1. gunmetal
2. bright silver
3. bronze
4. silver with a black lip

any comments would be nice as well... thanks guys

Re: quick wheel paint
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:26 PM
I'll do one better than that... (well maybe more than one...) lol

Gunmetal

Bronze (or at least as close as i could get it...)

Bright Silver (or at least as close as i could get it...)

I didnt do the silver with black lip because i really dont see a point with a black lip... it'll just make the wheel look smaller than it is cuz the lip will blend with the tire...

NOTICE:
i have also lowered the car and because i knew someone would bring it up... i even fixed the reflection in the puddle (both the wheel and the lower stance )

if youre keeping the racing stripes i say a silver would look better (it would match), that or gunmetal

Re: quick wheel paint
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:28 PM
!!! thanks for all that work... slow night eh? haha i do plan on "keeping' the stripes, but modifying them to look a bit better, and then get painted on permanently. the reason for the black lip is because i saw this car.... and i figured with the 18's i could replicate that style... idk i liked it
those are 17's i believe, i would want more wheel and less tire to make the black balance out and not look like im running my stock tires and steelies...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search