Two Tone Help?? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Two Tone Help??
Monday, March 05, 2007 9:19 AM
bottom half of the car black and top half canary yellow. also going with carbon fiber invader hood. i'd really appreciate it.

Re: Two Tone Help??
Monday, March 05, 2007 6:20 PM
anyone????

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:22 PM
anyone????

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:58 PM
what your wanting is not easily able to be done in 10 minutes, i will give it a try after my finals this week ok.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:01 AM
ok thanks. sorry if it came off like i was demanding.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:45 AM
If you are going with a CF hood, you would be better off with black on top, it would just look funny with the bottom black , and yellow up top with a CF hood. Just my .02

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:56 AM
Thats the reason I asked for someone to photoshop it, so I can see how it looks.

Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:22 PM
here is what you want hun, had to make the invader hood for ya, but you get the idea

if you give me an idea of the two tone you would like i would be more than happy to do it for you.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:49 AM
Thats good work, it really is, but for some reason that scheme ain't doing it for me. lol. Would you be willing to put this front end on and the side skirts(if possible) for me? Also, probably gonna go with gloss black with metal flakes. I know you probably cant do the metal flakes, so don't worry bout that, but can you paint it black and remove the license plate? As of last september, new law in Texas states that you don't have to have front license plate anymore. And if your filling froggy, lol, throws some rims on there. Any five spokes would do. Oh, and before the end of summer, the car will have that bomex front end and side skirts. I not going with the bomex rear because its to ugly. Probably just gonna put the streetfire rear on. And the car will be painted gloss black with the metal flakes in it. If you can't or don't have time to do this, its no big deal. I just thought I would ask. Thanks alot for what you have already done.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:16 AM
i will see what i can do, but by the way there is no picture comming up.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:22 PM
heres a link to the picture. wanting to get the bomex front and sides.

http://gravanatuning.com/applications/2004_Pontiac_Sunfire_Coupe_2.2_16v.aspx?cat=5

Friday, March 16, 2007 1:35 PM
yea, having trouble with those pics getting to fit so i will try to get some to put on there. dont worry still working on it.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:14 AM
just curious, were you able to use that link?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search