some one photoshop this for me? Just make it Silver instead of blue - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
some one photoshop this for me? Just make it Silver instead of blue
Monday, February 19, 2007 3:34 PM
Just wondering if some one here can change the colour of the car in the pics from Blue to silver...?

and here is a picture of the silver colour i am looking for on the blue car... keep the wheels and every thing the same just change it from blue to this silver

if you need a better picture of either car let me know...

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno

Re: some one photoshop this for me? Just make it Silver instead of blue
Monday, February 19, 2007 7:01 PM

Monday, February 19, 2007 7:02 PM
I have no idea why it went all retarded with the pixels. it's a little dark.

Monday, February 19, 2007 10:07 PM
it is really hard to do silver unless we totally redo the color on the whole car. so all you will prolly get is a ruff estimate of what it might look like. i will work on it. i have some custom filters at work that might work for your car. let me try

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:43 PM
about 5 mins of work, nothing special but silver is hard to do Josh.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 3:33 PM
thanks guys... and no worries im not looking for an exact replica here.. just an idea..

downlinx wrote:it is really hard to do silver unless we totally redo the color on the whole car. so all you will prolly get is a ruff estimate of what it might look like. i will work on it. i have some custom filters at work that might work for your car. let me try

yea you can redo the hole colour of the car... thats what im going for... or do you mean the rims as well? only thing i want to stay the same colour is the rims every thing else can go... let me know if you need different pics of either car too.. like ones that dont have so much shadding and such

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:32 PM
figured i'd give it a quick shot. you guys weren't kidding, silver is hard to do. the edges and tint could use some touch up but all you want is an idea so here ya go

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search