Quick Vinyls Chop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Quick Vinyls Chop
Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:16 AM
I need a decal done on my car. Something plain.

Here's my car:

I'd like a black stripe going down the side, starting towards the top of the wheel well, and ending at the trunk. But I'd like it to curve up from the wheel, and follow the lines of the car. Also, I'd like it to be dashed. Like starting with a thin dash at the wheel, increasing in size down the car. Know what I mean?
Thanks guys.

Re: Quick Vinyls Chop
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:27 PM
something like this?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:54 PM
someone photoshop out that wing so he can see how much better it would look.... PLEASE!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:08 PM
i was gonna hack it off. you're right it would look alot better w/o it. i'm not too keen on the hood scoop either. i'll see what i can do.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:35 PM
TAH DA!!! much better

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:39 PM
10000000000000000000x better

Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:27 AM
96projectz24 wrote:10000000000000000000x better

lol

Friday, February 23, 2007 9:03 AM
^^^ THANK YOU...

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire

5 seconds to find another street...
Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:35 PM
coolgrafix wrote:TAH DA!!! much better

Hey now, the wing yes get rid of it. I hate it. But the scoop... That's functional. I wanna keep that. I just need to mold it onto the hood, and paint it body color. It was cheaper than a fiberglass hood which I would kill for. But seeing as how I'm really poor right now (damn car takes all my money as it is. I gatta eat ya know. Damn, I wish I could live in it sometimes), I can't afford a ram-air hood.
Anyway, a $40 scoop from pep-boys with a paint able surface worked for me. I just need to get time off from work so I can finally work on my car. My friend lets me borrow his garage so I can sand and bondo stuff. I just need to get time of to do it...

Read my post in my paint color request thread. It explains the wing and scoop.

Monday, February 26, 2007 9:36 AM
Sorry dude, didn't know it was functional. Yeah, I read your other post last night. I'm in the same boat, got lots I want to do but no time to do it. That and I don't have a garage to work in

Monday, February 26, 2007 11:47 AM
coolgrafix wrote:Sorry dude, didn't know it was functional. Yeah, I read your other post last night. I'm in the same boat, got lots I want to do but no time to do it. That and I don't have a garage to work in

Thats exactly what's stopping me. No Garage. I'd drive down to my mother's house 2 hours south of me, but I can be doing that every day. I want to rent a garage space so I can work, but I can't find anything.

Anyway, The graphic you did, do you think you could change the starting point from above the wheel to at the nose? I don't really like it starting at the wheel.

Actually.. Could you take this:

flip it 90 degrees clockwise and scale it onto my car?

Monday, February 26, 2007 3:20 PM
I might see if my sister will let me borrow her garage, although bondo dust and paint fumes probably won't be good for the new baby Yeah, I can change it for ya. Getting ready to head home so I can have it for you later tonight.

I don't see anything but a red X.

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:21 PM
I should have posted this with the color changes I did for ya. The image you posted isn't showing up so I just stuck with what I had before.

If you go with this you have to drive around town with the windows down playing "Eye of the tiger" on your stereo

Monday, February 26, 2007 7:16 PM
coolgrafix wrote:I should have posted this with the color changes I did for ya. The image you posted isn't showing up so I just stuck with what I had before.

If you go with this you have to drive around town with the windows down playing "Eye of the tiger" on your stereo

I'll send you the image as an attachment through an e-mail. I do like that graphic as well.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:02 PM
I did two versions. One using the pic you sent, the other I changed that design a little. Hope you like it.

original design

modified design

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:44 PM
hum.. tough choice. I do like your modified one....

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 9:01 PM
Sunfiretun3r wrote:I need a decal done on my car. Something plain.

Here's my car:

I'd like a black stripe going down the side, starting towards the top of the wheel well, and ending at the trunk. But I'd like it to curve up from the wheel, and follow the lines of the car. Also, I'd like it to be dashed. Like starting with a thin dash at the wheel, increasing in size down the car. Know what I mean?
Thanks guys.

want to get rid of that wing? i'd buy it offa ya
how much are those new?

01 Mustang GT 5-speed V8
94 Crapalier SS 5-speed I4
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search