Cav Project, anybody wanna chop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cav Project, anybody wanna chop
Saturday, February 10, 2007 2:55 PM
could anybody do a quick chop for me, im planning out all of these changes to my cav and id like to see a few things on it

-shave handles
-tint windows(dark)

Or if thats to much of a hassle
I REALLY LIKE THIS CAVALIER. from one of the other Jbo members. im trying to model my car after his, but not take his idea.

id like to see this car in my cars color, with no graphics and the hood painted to the cayenne red like my car.
and maybe Red or white neon tubing in the grill

Thanks! i love all the creations that comes from the crazy photoshoppers here....

Re: Cav Project, anybody wanna chop
Saturday, February 10, 2007 3:02 PM
sorry about using someone elses car, unfortunately his car is very similar to what i want mine to look like... i saw it and was like WHOA! whoevers car this is GREAT JOB!
Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:00 PM
anybody who gets bored, feel free to try it out thanks!
Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:15 PM
bored...quickie.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:49 PM
thanks, could you tint the windshield too? i just wanna see what it looks like in the inside , i figured out an easy way to chop the handles too... haha i just put it in paint and copied a small section overtop of it and lined up the curve of the reflection on paint... thanks again
Monday, February 12, 2007 5:16 AM
but your doors are now welded shut... clean but not very practical...

Monday, February 12, 2007 6:19 AM
Sunb1rd wrote:but your doors are now welded shut... clean but not very practical...

lol now he just needs to swap the window for a nascar net lol

Click my pic for my trucky

Monday, February 12, 2007 11:38 AM
or install a popper system... or i could go ghetto like they do on pimp my ride HAHA and crawl in through the trunk :
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:46 PM
i would just cut an access hole in the roof and then u could drop right into ur seat

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:16 PM
like a t top thing... haha
Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:27 PM
any other takers?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:45 PM
here's a quick take at it. i fixed the door so you can actually open it too lol

Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:12 AM
i just looked at that picture... LOL sorry for the arguing thats hillarious. i spawned a new quesiton out of this... how can i repaint my B pillars? i think those are the ones between my windows. i would like to paint them the same color as the car, and then the door handles. the mirrors are being replaced so im gonna leave them alone.
Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:33 AM
I always though the "B" pillar was the inside part between the door and rear window, and that the outside part was just a piece on the door. Never the less, you can repaint them the color of the car, but I'm not sure it would look right. If you want to do it all you gotta do is take 'em off, sand, prep, paint, then clear.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 12:22 PM
anybody wanna chop that in for me?

Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:06 AM

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Monday, March 05, 2007 6:07 AM
i think that looks good, any other opinions?
Monday, March 05, 2007 8:49 AM
Actually it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Maybe if the mirrors matched it would look even better. The only thing I don't like is how the strip at the bottom of the windows breaks up the red between the body and the b pillar. Other than that it looks alright

Monday, March 05, 2007 11:21 AM
yeah thats what i was thinking. the mirrors are getting trashed anyway... they vibrate at like 65mph so im dropping them and getting m3 (no led) mirrors. i wish there was a way to paint over that plastic strip too... guess not. but that would look awesome if it was all paint.

anybody wanna try the other chop for me? (painting the other car my cars color) and deleting the graphics, cf hood color, and banner?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search