GOOD Photoshopper Request! : ) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GOOD Photoshopper Request! : )
Friday, February 09, 2007 4:51 PM
Well it isn't finished yet obviously BUT i would like to have a good photoshop done of it so i could see exactly what it will look like in the end! What i want, are the wheels I will post pics of on there, slammed w/ air suspension, and then a carbon fiber evo hood w/o the little vents on the sides. I would like it the color of the first pic following the pics of my car. It is a graphite color like the color on this photoshop of big pappa's hood. Keep in mind I still have a LONG ways to go before completion!

here are pics of the car as it is right now.

The hood color is the color I would like it. (sorry for using the pic if it matters to anyone.. just need to show the color )

Here are the wheels I want on there. They are Niche Venice wheels in black. The rear will be 20x10 and front 19x8.5.
I am using this pic so it has close to the same angle as a pic or 2 that I gave of my car. But the wheels must be black

Here is the hood (Gary i hope you don't mind ) I cannot really find a good pic for some reason.. maybe im retarded.. who knows!

Well if anything else is needed just let me know and I will do my best to get/find it! I hope someone is willing to take on this task

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 09, 2007 5:23 PM

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Re: GOOD Photoshopper Request! : )
Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:03 PM
Have any semi clean pics of the windows? It's a pain in the ass when the car is hairy , just a quickie..can't seem to get the rims and hood to fit right.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:29 PM
Haha yeah after I posted the pics on there I reallized it still had its hair. I will grab a couple more pics in the morning and throwem on here.

Thanks
Shaun

Monday, February 12, 2007 9:17 AM
Here are some new pics without all the hairyness Sorry about that.

Let me know if there is anything else!

Thanks
Shaun

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:52 PM
looking like that i would hope it's not finished lol j/k that's some awesome work!! wish i had the time and money to do something like that.

i'll take on the task of doing a chop for ya. i'll start on it tomorrow.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 2:30 AM
thanks bud. I was wandering if I was just going to have to just finish it and see lol

Thanks
Shaun

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:15 AM
hey, bro i will try my best when get home from class. im not the best at brushing an tooning but i will give it a shot.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:45 PM
here's what i got so far. it's not all that great. need to try and smooth the body out more and match the colors up a little better. also need to see if i can find another pic of the evo hood that is a little closer to the angles of the pics of your car, wheels and air ride.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:09 PM
all right i am far from done but this is what i have right now, i still have to work out some stuff and make some stuff stand out but here is what i have for you thus far.
click thumbnail

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:24 PM
Shaun - ShowStopperTuning.com wrote:

i'm really sorry to thread jack... but i just can't decide if I had a chance and I could only choose one, which one would I do.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:53 PM
^^^ there is one easy solution and that is dont just choose one.. takem both

Thanks
Shaun

Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:42 AM
Shaun - ShowStopperTuning.com wrote:^^^ there is one easy solution and that is dont just choose one.. takem both

^^that'd be my choice

Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:51 AM
downlinx wrote:all right i am far from done but this is what i have right now, i still have to work out some stuff and make some stuff stand out but here is what i have for you thus far.
click thumbnail

cool...looks pretty good so far

Thanks
Shaun

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:53 PM
ok, here's an update for ya. got the wheels and hood on. i couldn't find any other pics of the hood so i used gary's pic (hope he doesn't mind). that took for ever! lol looks grainy because i had to do alot of stretching and resizing. you can also see where i took the side scoop out. wheels probably don't look right either because i didn't chop out your existing rims, i just slapped them on top. enjoy!

Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:05 PM
Shaun - ShowStopperTuning.com wrote:^^^ there is one easy solution and that is dont just choose one.. takem both

amen

http://www.gadomestics.com/

Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:44 PM
coolgrafix wrote:ok, here's an update for ya. got the wheels and hood on. i couldn't find any other pics of the hood so i used gary's pic (hope he doesn't mind). that took for ever! lol looks grainy because i had to do alot of stretching and resizing. you can also see where i took the side scoop out. wheels probably don't look right either because i didn't chop out your existing rims, i just slapped them on top. enjoy!

cool thanks bro! that gives me a pretty good idea how it will look.. Thanks again I really appreciate it!

Thanks
Shaun

Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:24 PM
no problem. still working on it i'm hooked and have to finish it lol.

Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:40 PM
here it is, i believe i did everything you asked for. i'm not the best at highlights, but had to add a few. oh yeah, i took the liberty of tinting your windows too i can work on this for days trying to get it perfect, but there are other chops out there to be done lol. can't wait to see it finished.

Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:47 PM
I hope you don't mind coolgrafix but I've fixed up the hood, bumper door, and wheels abit. great job btw.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Sunday, February 25, 2007 1:06 AM
cool me likes Good job guys! thanks a lot!

Thanks
Shaun

Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:12 AM
i don't mind cold air. i wasn't sure how long it would have taken me to get the hood right. and i knew the wheels were a bit too shiny and didn't look right. good job with the touch ups

Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:02 PM
Shaun - ShowStopperTuning.com wrote:
lol you got eye brows!
cold air sucks wrote:
thats gunna look really good Shaun

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Monday, February 26, 2007 9:00 PM
well, i have a new update, sorry havent had time to work on it much, cus of finals, but here is what i have so far

if there is anything you dont like or want to see just let me know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search