New Paint Color needed.... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Paint Color needed....
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:53 AM
Hey guys/gals. I'd like to re-paint my car, and I'm in need of some ideas for colors. I don't like typical colors. I like bright colors. Yellow is a no though...
If anyone has the time for it, I'd like my wheels to be black as well.
I really appreciate any attempt for this, as well as any comments.
Here's the pic of my car:

Here's one color I'd like to try:

Also I'd like to see half black half white. Like black on the bottom and white on top, with the white line following the body lines.

And Maybe as a last one if anyone has time to do it, blue and white camo would be cool.

Again, I know this is a bit of a job, so I really appreciate anyone who's willing to do it.
Thanks guys.

Re: New Paint Color needed....
Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:11 AM
No one would like to take a shot at it?

Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:41 AM
it is hard to do that color on the picture you have posted, get a photo with out alot of glare and get a front quarter shot of the car.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:30 PM
downlinx wrote:it is hard to do that color on the picture you have posted, get a photo with out alot of glare and get a front quarter shot of the car.

Alright. I will try to get another picture.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:44 PM
is that a functional scoop?
and a functional wing? you do realize we drive FWD cars right?
Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:16 AM
prolly not man just one of those make shift ones, don't flame him abou this ideas though man everyone if their own individual.

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Sunday, February 18, 2007 8:51 PM
Herb Wilson wrote:is that a functional scoop?
and a functional wing? you do realize we drive FWD cars right?

Actually, the scoop IS functional. I realize it looks like crap, but I think about this way. The car is in winter mode right now as it is. When I get a minute to breathe from working so much, I will remove the hood and mold on the scoop, and paint it.
The wing was a prank. A buddy of mine took my car for a day, and it came back with the fatory wing missing 6 holes in my trunk, and an aluminum wing on the back. I wanted to kill him.
Anyway, I patched/painted the holes where the factory wing was, and decided to leave the aluminum one until I could get another wing with an LED Brake light.

Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:12 PM
i'll tackle it for ya tomorrow

Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:14 PM

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:27 PM
Dude, that is @!#$ cool! Thank you sooo much man. I'm really diggin the teal green right now, but it may have something to do with the bit of alcohol in my system.
And BTW, thanks for removing the wing.

Personally, I really like that blue. It's sweet.

And the purple is psychedelic!! Wow.

Alright, Now, if you're still up to it, could you take the blue one and put a tribal graphic on the side? Just a black tribal graphic.

I owe you. That blue is deffinetly my thing. Thats gonna be the color. Yeah. Thats it.

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:17 PM
I just did a couple. I like the red

Monday, February 26, 2007 7:13 PM
That red is deffinetly nice. It's a good color. But, My favorite color is Blue. I also like the blue you did, but I love bright colors. And.. Well, how bout this. Make that blueish purple a bit brighter in color, while maintaining it's purplish hue... That is if you like. After all, this is for fun now. I'm gonna have to pick between your blueish purple, and cold air sucks' blue.

Monday, February 26, 2007 7:53 PM
I just say that because that's the color of my G5 Here you go.

Monday, February 26, 2007 10:31 PM
I like the second one. Nice and... Out there. Like my brain. Lost in space.

Wow, I gatta go bed.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search