Not your average image manip request!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Not your average image manip request!!
Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:11 AM
Hey, I know that there's a lot of talented people here and I was wondering if someone could do something for me!! Since it's for a tattoo it need to be some good quality work!! I'll paypal 20$ (US) to the person who will come up with something I like!!! In fact I want the reaper with an AK47 in his hands!! Something that look like this!!

The price may be ajusted if the result is more than I asked for!! If no one here can do that but you know a forum where I could find someone to do it, feel free to tell me!! Thanks!!

Re: Not your average image manip request!!
Monday, January 29, 2007 1:17 AM
Need anything else added or changed, let me know

Monday, January 29, 2007 9:48 PM
I don't feel the size of the gun!! Look funny

Sunday, February 04, 2007 4:18 PM
the gun also still has an outline from whatever pic you took it from, doesn't look like its supposed to be there. Get rid of that outline and maybe use a higher resolution pic of the gun

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Monday, February 05, 2007 9:34 AM
hey bro this is what i have thus far, i dont want to get too far into it yet, i want some opinions on what you would like to see.

Monday, February 05, 2007 8:59 PM
Look fine to me!! Enough to give the guy a good idea!!! Only problem, I ran into some troubles so I'm short on $$$ But I WILL paypal what I promise, depending on how thing goes!! After one month I autorise you to bitch slap me if I didn't paid!! Sorry for the delay

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:05 AM
hey dont worry about paying me, your fine, this is not worthing of money, just consider it a free gift or and early b-day present, but i would love to see pics of it.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:55 PM
When it's done I'll post it!!! If I still remember that thread and this website... in fact it may even wait till next year so...

Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:36 AM
got one with a M16
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search