New logo, please! ( Independant Racing ) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New logo, please! ( Independant Racing )
Monday, January 29, 2007 8:05 PM
I need a new logo for Independant Racing, that will go on my clothing for the store. I'm looking in something in style today, if you know what I mean.

Please, help me. And you never know, you might see your logo on the next Independant Racing clothing line!

Thanks,
Ron
iR Founder
www.independantracing.com

Re: New logo, please! ( Independant Racing )
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:09 AM
When I meant something in style, I meant something like this.

http://www.ekset.com/products.php?s=EM&c=01&sc=16

It'll be hard, but it can be done!

Thanks to everyone,
Ron
iR Founder
www.independantracing.com
Sunday, February 04, 2007 4:14 PM
you do realize that money usually exchanges hands when these types of things are done, right? Advertising and design doesn't come cheap. but what exactly are you looking for? whats on the shirt or what Ekset's logo is? excuse me, similar too.

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:13 PM
i agree with fake, if the logo is going to go on shirts and be sold, money will have to exchange hands. Sorry but this may sound harsh, i have never done a logo for someone that will be using it for a business without being paid for it. It is just the way things are done now. i can see doing it for free if it is done for a charity or for some kind of club. sorry, there are ways to go about this.

Monday, February 05, 2007 9:44 AM
to give you an idea....i just did a WEB ONLY logo for a client who is also a good friend of mine. the logo i gave them was just enough res to be used for a header on their web site, keep in mind he is a good friend...i still charged $100 for it.

i'd be more than happy to discuss doing your logo for you, but i am not going to advertise service on JBO. PM me or email me at brian@brattdesigns.com .

Brian

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search