My 2 cents (venting) - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My 2 cents (venting)
Friday, January 19, 2007 7:17 AM
I am amazed on how people are rude and selfish. A person will come on and ask for a COLOR CHANGE, A PROGRAM SUGGESTION, LOWERED, RIM CHANGE, . . . a person will answer or do something for them FOR FREE and then the original author will ask for more. I asked and had a person go above and beyond my expectations. But others just don't seem happy.

I am sorry I am venting

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2099420/1

Re: My 2 cents (venting)
Friday, January 19, 2007 7:21 AM
That's the Internet for you.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Friday, January 19, 2007 8:23 PM
Like JimmyZ, it annoys me whwn people come and vent about something that happened, without a link to what happened...

Friday, January 19, 2007 8:32 PM
Quote:

A person will come on and ask for a COLOR CHANGE, A PROGRAM SUGGESTION, LOWERED, RIM CHANGE, . . . a person will answer or do something for them FOR FREE and then the original author will ask for more.

Maybe what the original person was looking for wasn't quite conveyed in the chop, so that's where the extra questions are spawned from. Just a thought.

Friday, January 19, 2007 8:48 PM
I know I greatly appreciate any help I'm given in my requests. But like Kardain said, one you see someone's interpretation of your request sometimes you may need to specify what you meant a little more clearly.
Friday, February 02, 2007 7:04 PM
give em an inch and they want 7 more ... darn sluts ...

here's an idea, start charging the price of one JBO membership for regular sig request's
and more for specialty car chops,
with the price going up after each additional request or touch up..

realistically though, people who don't chop have no idea how much time effort and
talent goes into the production of some of the more elaboarate request's ..

or course you can always just say f*ck it and move on ...

something's dancing in my jello .
Sunday, February 04, 2007 1:46 PM
Theres two options for your here buddy.

a) Give them a number of different chops so they can pick the one that most reflects their request.

If you dont feel that option "a" is fair (Because time is money) then the next option would be this.....

b) Let someone else who is more talented (and has more time) do it.

Then there is no more b!tch!ng! WOOT! The only time people will ask for more is if there request wasnt met (meaning you didnt do something right) or either that they just had more ideas afterwards. In the second scenerio why shouldnt they ask for more? There is a great number of people on here that will do this for them without charge. So why not take advantage? Dont let it get your panties in a bunch. Maybe your work just isnt up to par? I dont know because I've never seen your work, but if it isnt...more room for practice and improvement!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search