Need Help ASAP, Sweet photochop idea! and Competition! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Help ASAP, Sweet photochop idea! and Competition!
Friday, February 02, 2007 8:53 AM
Alright, well Summit Racing Supply called me yesterday and asked if i would be interested in Painting and designing a paint job for a new show car that they will use for magazines, and promote their products. I told them yes that would be awesome they said that they have seen my work and really would like me to do it!!!

They just left, its a 95 (body style) Ford Mustang, They told me that dont want nothing fancy a clean simple paint job, w/ 2 racing stripes going down the hood roof, and trunk, and bumpers, and the hockey stick emblem they call it that starts on the fender and swipes down side of the car. They told me they want it to look as if a teenage kid could have paid to have this done one day meaning an affordable looking but nice paint job. No airbrushing, ect. The car is black now, and they were thinking maybe a blue (which i thought the equinax or lazer blue for gm cars), some shade of red, orange, ect. They do not want, pink lol, yellow, silver, black.

you guys can use other pics. of mustangs for a more of a realistic look. They dont want any kandy colors either.
Im going to give the best drawing to summit racing, so this will be good chance to get your name out for further projects. And you can see your work in world wide magazines!

So would u guys be interested in coming up with some drawings that i could present to them, and some samples of ideas and colors. Here is what Summit Racings "designer" gave me, and what they drew... showing the summit racing emblem on the hockey stick........... and the 5.0 emblem above it.

Re: Need Help ASAP, Sweet photochop idea! and Competition!
Friday, February 02, 2007 10:04 AM
I am confussed. They told you what they want done. Are you looking just for color combinations? or those designs with a twist?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2099420/1

Friday, February 02, 2007 10:29 AM
Are you looking to take someone's ideas and use them as your own?

Friday, February 02, 2007 11:11 AM
sorry for it being confusing, i just want some realistic photos of the car with those graphics, with diff. colors... to show them diff. color options for them to chose from.

Friday, February 02, 2007 11:26 AM
Alexis wrote:Are you looking to take someone's ideas and use them as your own?

Friday, February 02, 2007 12:47 PM
Alexis wrote:
Alexis wrote:Are you looking to take someone's ideas and use them as your own?

Friday, February 02, 2007 2:13 PM
no not at all, i explained what i wanted, i just need diff. colors photoshopped to show them diff. options.

Saturday, February 03, 2007 9:12 AM
And to me it sounds like you want people to do the work so you can take credit
Where's a link to the competition so others can send their ideas?

Saturday, February 03, 2007 9:29 AM
Sounds to me like he just wants someone to mess around with colors...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search