Club logo? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Club logo?
Sunday, January 14, 2007 10:42 AM
The Sinister J's had decided to change our name since our "regrouping" and "reorganization" of the club... partially due to the fact that half of us don't own J's anymore. We changed our "Official" name to Sinister Images Car Club (SICC). We are now open to all makes and models of cars, including:

2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor 2.3L supercharged, a 2005 and 2006 Scion tC, 2007 Honda Element SC (actually awesome looking for an Element lol), 2007 Cobalt SS, 2006 Hyundai Tiburon, Toyota Tacoma, Mustang GT, (you get the idea) and of course still some Cavys and Sunfires.

Some of us have cranked out some cool ideas for new logos, but most of us lack in the "graphic design" department. I'm not really sure what we could do as far as compensation goes, but if you would like some sort of compensation let us know, and if your design is chosen we'll see what we can do.

We're voting this Saturday (1/20/07) on the new logo design, so if you're bored or something and don't mind cranking out some ideas... please do! If not, we won't be heartbroken

We're looking for ideas for windsheild banners and small side stickers... single or 2 toned, with either "Sinister Images Car Club", just "Sinister Images", or "SICC" Something awesome, yet sticker friendly... just text or text and a graphic of some sort. Also please indicate whether or not you mind us tweaking the idea a bit, or if you would prefer not to. (Example, if there's an awesome idea from a design done which has "Sinister Images Car Club", and we wanted to get rid of the "Car Club" part, if you would mind or not).

Any ideas are greatly appreciated, whether they took 5 minutes or an hour to do! So to anyone who could help us out, thank you a ton! And anyone who wishes not to, we totally understand and thank you anyway!

Re: Club logo?
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:17 PM
Something quick & simple since you mentioned it going as a sticker app (original size is 3 times that big )

I also have the PSD... so if that's needed, let me know. I can also bundle in the font as well (just in case, I have some off the wall ones)

Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:59 AM
Hey that's pretty spiffy looking! (I'm having a blonde moment, what's the PSD?) I like it, I'll definately be bringing that along to the meet this Saturday Thanks ya!!!!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:28 AM
Surprise

The numbers are only so you've got a way to reference them easily if you've got comments or whatever, I know I have a lot there in one shot. Just kinda went with it, so I showed the better ones. There are so many ways these can go, if you have any ways you want to see them combined or some changes, it's simple for me to do. And not that it matters, but I'm partial to #3 for banner, #8 for side window.

It's only a .jpg to post here. I've got an Illustrator file of them.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:40 PM
Fallen Angel wrote: (I'm having a blonde moment, what's the PSD?) Thanks ya!!!!

PSD = photoshop data file

Anytime

Friday, January 19, 2007 12:01 PM
We're going to have a heck of a time deciding this weekend. Between what you two have done, and the couple the club has done, it's going to be tough.

Thanks a TON both of you!!!! I'll be in touch

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search