Mouse or Digital Pen - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mouse or Digital Pen
Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:54 PM
For the PHOTO-CHOPS, are you guys using mice or digital pens? If pens, which do you recommend? I cant draw a straight line with my mouse, or do I just need to upgrade mouse. It is what came with CPU

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2099420/1

Re: Mouse or Digital Pen
Thursday, January 04, 2007 6:51 PM
mouse, it definately take alot of practice to use a light pen perfetctly with photoshop.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:13 PM
Turn the mouse speed down in the control panel for starters. That seems to help w/ me

Friday, January 05, 2007 5:23 AM
^^ did the same with starting out.. now i got it up faster and ud be surprised how quick u can do things

Friday, January 12, 2007 12:24 PM
I am a graphic designer, and I know that when I first started working in the industry, my boss took away my mouse and gave me a pen and tablet and told me that I wouldn't be using a mouse anymore! After I got the hang of it, the pen is much better and easier to work with. I have a Wacom model.....it works perfect
Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:38 AM
that is a very nice pen, just wondering did you buy it yourself or was it given to you? i would love to have that quality of a light pen.

Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:33 AM
I bought it myself off of the Wacom website.......you can also find them floating around on ebay once in a while. Future shop sells one of the cheaper versions too I believe.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search