Different kinda toon - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Different kinda toon
Saturday, December 09, 2006 4:20 AM

I would like a pic of my car like that. If anyone has some time and would like to do it thanks.

The 2 top pics are old and I have tinted windows now so if you could do that on the pic that would be sweer.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Different kinda toon
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 2:27 PM
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:14 AM
didnt you make a thread like this like a year ago?

total deja vue

i have only done one toon that looked like that and it was a cobalt for a project i was doing for someone. i had to hand draw the cobalt in the above style then scan and do the digital tooning to my drawing.

id show but i dotn know where the file is right now. honestly tho im not the greatest at tooning and it takes sooo long i dont practice.

wish i could help bud.

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:32 AM
yeah no one wanted to do it then either haha. Figured since I see a bunch of new people doing ps and drawings that one of them would like to try it.

If you find that pic man post it up would like to see it. Also no prob im just kinda hopeing since this is a tall order since its gotta be hand done

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:42 AM
pics arent the greatest to use either.. pull it out of the grass.. and try to have no sun glare..

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:09 PM
overcast day = best lighting for toons.... Grass over the tires/wheels/bumpers makes it hard to chop because that is just more area we have to create from scratch. A toon like the one you posted requires to be sketched first because it is so over exaggerated. Would be alot of time involved and most likely a waste of time if one wasnt being paid....But maybe you will get lucky and find an overly bored someone! Nice car though!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:33 PM
I will have to go and get better pics when I get back out to cali agian. Thanks for the pointers

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search