does any1 need a sig - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
does any1 need a sig
Friday, November 24, 2006 11:24 PM
....im bored sxo send me pics of your car and what u want and ill see what i come up with

Re: does any1 need a sig
Friday, November 24, 2006 11:31 PM
Hey man I really want a sig but my phone wont let me post the photos ugh all I got is 2 saved on my phone and I can give a link for a photobucket one .... The photobucket one is like the best ..... I know its a lot of running around but it would be greatly appreciated

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Friday, November 24, 2006 11:38 PM
Here's the two photobucket links man see what you can do I can email you another picture the only nicknames that I can think of are sonic or baby blue which are kinda gay but whatever you can do man thanks

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/jbodyhondaeater/cav3.jpg

Saturday, November 25, 2006 4:58 PM
i've been wanting to go with a two tone paint job, silver and black, with an 03+ cavy front end swap with the type j front bumper and bomex sunfire side skirts and rear. also go with the invader hood. also for rims, the motegi 17's track lite. this should keep you busy for awhile. lol. thanks. if you need me to get a pic. at a diff. angle, just let me know.

Sunday, December 03, 2006 5:27 PM
I know that ur doin the sig things for free but why say I'm bored if any1 wants a sig let me know then just leave us hanging I dunno if ur workin on em or what let me know
Sorry if I sounded like an @!#$

Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:34 PM
wow..... your engine bay pic is HUGE!!!! way to big for a sig, better resize before you get a warning or ban......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, December 04, 2006 9:02 AM
Dude I have no clue how my computer doesn't work so I'm usin my sidekick so I'll just delete it..... If ne1 could help thanx for the warning man

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:03 AM
IF ya want to make me a sig of " JUSACAV" that would be cool.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:02 PM
ohhh I was hoping to find a thread like this.... I like the type of theme I have.. the "Fallen" part being a more "evil side", and the "Angel" being the more "good side" (like my personality)... but i'm interested in seeing what other options others can come up with, plus, it's the white tC I had in my sig... and I have a Silver one. They're big, but I didn't want to cut out any of the resolution or anything...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search