My Caddilac Escalade photoshop... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Caddilac Escalade photoshop...
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:40 AM
Well, I worked on this shop for a while last night. I bagged, shaved, put a new grille on, put the caddilac emblem on both front seats, added a tint strip on the front window, made the wheels bigger, shaved the front bumper and did a two tone. Now, the difference between the two pics.. the first one has black housing headlights and shaved taillights. The second pic has blacked out tail lights and chrome headlights. Which one do you guys like better? Whichever one is better, i'm gonna toon it.

Lemme know what you think.

Re: My Caddilac Escalade photoshop...
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:06 AM
AWESOME JOBAND LOVE THE BLACK AND SILVER

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:53 AM
Well, TBH, I don't really care for it. I can appreciate modded Escalades and I can appreciate great chops, but this isn't either. The wheels would actually be coming through the hood and would need a completely unrealistic suspension that would accompany that setup. The windshield vinyl appears crooked, the paint job and lights are just desaturizations and hue changes and the truck doesn't look real anymore.

BUT...
It's easy to see you like chopping and have a talent for it. Keep working hard and try and do some more difficult things to hone your skills. Good start.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:02 AM
Thanks for the comments. But the point of the chop was to get it ready to be tooned. I wasn't going for the "real and practical" look with the wheels. If you look at most of the toons, the wheels are abstract. If i kept it stock, it would just be a rendering. My original question was, which one should I toon. This was just a "pre-toon" chop.

Like I said, thanks for the comments. I'll take them into consideration when I do another chop.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:29 AM
Neither do Chrome headlights and shaved tails.

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:29 PM
Thats a sweet chop. There was a contest at CreativeDraft that used that image. My brother won the contest with this chop....

On yours I like the black headlight housings and also the shaved handles and bumper. Definently a nice clean look to it. The banner looks good too. Kind of a tinted banner look which looks alot better than vinyl. Nice work all arround. I dont really see ANY flaws that make this seem to be a chop either so thats good!

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:38 PM
that is badass^^^

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:17 PM
Thanks guys.... ZeeTwankyFo, you and your brother do kick ass work.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:40 PM
make the chrome headlights black with the black tails i think that would be sweet.

Monday, November 27, 2006 2:33 PM
Hor,

That TOTALLY changes things. That looks like a really good... um... "realistic" toon. You know what I mean, a "pre-toon" chop.

Keep it up, man.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:15 PM
wheels ruin it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search