cobalt ss on cavalier - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cobalt ss on cavalier
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:49 AM
Im not sure if i should put this under image munipulation or exterior but

how would a cobalt ss fron end look on an 05 ls sport? would it possibly fit? or more trouble then worth dealing with? Because recently i was put into a ditch and i have a few cracks in my front bumper and insurance wont cover the cops said i have no "proof" that i didnt lose control of my car and put it in myself.... which i oculd understand if ...
1 it was raining or snowing
2. it was 70+ out and sunny that day

also if anyone could chop it and put one on to see what it looks like it would be appreciated thanks

thanks
-Colin

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Re: cobalt ss on cavalier
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:48 PM
Colin B. wrote:would it possibly fit? or more trouble then worth dealing with?

the front end wont fit.. headlight u could get fabricated in but there huge and would look way outta place

defiaintly more trouble then its worth mainly cuz like i said above.. there huge headlights..

if u searched in exterior there are some topics on it and all.. its not a simple swap like ur thinking..

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:55 PM
Yeah the Cobalt is not a Jbody, doesnt use the same frame. It does not have the same mounting locations. and the scale is way to big for the front of a cavalier. Wont work without extreme customization.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:36 PM
Plus it'd be fugly

Sunday, November 19, 2006 1:30 AM
do a 03+ sunfire front end swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search