New Toonz - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Toonz
Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:05 PM
Ive been working on some car toonz and here is a recent one. Just wondering what you guys thought. I am offering them for sale, I am starting my own graphic design company, Jazer Dezines and the projects i work on go towards part of my digital portfolio and the funds go towards starting my buisness. Let me know if you are interested in me making one. I am looking forward to doing more.

Re: New Toonz
Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:09 PM
It's a great toon. My only issue is the lack of anything under the pass. side of the car.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:13 PM
yea i thought about that, except that in the original photo thats exactly how it stands, so i decided to leave it as is. thanks for the comment though.

Monday, November 13, 2006 11:09 AM
Very very good man! I dont think I've seen your work yet. There is some finishing touches you could add to make it look finished. The most important in my opinion would be a shadow. It will get rid of that floating look and also cover the effect that there is so passenger side wheel or undercarriage. Here is an example.....

Also, below is a VERY simular toon I did a few months ago for www.cobaltss.net . You can look at it to see some finishing touches you might want to add. It just simple things that add ALOT to a Car Toon.

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:49 PM
thank you. i havent posted my work because this is the second one ive brought close to completion. as you can see it is not 100% and does need some final touch ups, just wanted some opinions on the over all piece of work

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:56 PM
That ColbaltSS toon is awesome. I just wanted to drop in and say that.

---

Monday, November 13, 2006 2:32 PM
they are both SS's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search