My First Toon - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My First Toon
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:55 PM
Well I think this took me about 5 or 6 hours total. I'm fairly satisfied with the results, since I got PS7 about 2 weeks ago, and this is my first project other than my sig. I know the rear wheel is kinda sloppy, but I had to freehand parts of it. C&C welcome!

Re: My First Toon
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:07 PM
looks awesome man. I wish I could do stuff like that.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:08 PM
You'll be able to soon. You do have a present on the way

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:11 PM
I TOLD YOU YOU WERENT STUDYING!!!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:36 PM
you know there is a free filter plugin that will do that for you know, so you dont have to outline things, i just found it, i will find the link and post it, it has made my tooning life so much easier.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:15 AM
outline is nice, but get that thing colored

Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:38 AM
Looks good Jason ...

Monday, November 13, 2006 4:12 AM
Jason ur using pen tool right? some of the lines look like they coulda been done nicer. Also u know the shape tool right next to the pen tool? u can draw ur circles and stuff with that easily(like for ur projectors and bumper signals) you can also distort and scale them to size so u can get a perfect match.

overall great job man.. like i said a few lines look like they coulda ben done nicer..

*Hint.. for the hood/bumper gap.. just make a perfect line.. make it look like ur hood is closed perfectly to ur bumper.. thatll help keep it a clean uncluttered area and help ur toon a lil. same thing for fenders/hood no need to make 2 lines.. just make one and itll look like everything lines up right plus basically the line would be considered the gap for those 2 areas.. between the fender and hood and fender and bumper.. not the actual edge.. if u dont understand what im saying ill show ya when i get back tonight..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search