Graduation Announcements Req. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Graduation Announcements Req.
Friday, October 20, 2006 10:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone here would create me a design for Graduation Announcements. It is not that big of a deal because its a college grad party and I wont have that many people over. But my computer crashed and lost my photo manip program, and I really do not want to use Paint for it. lol. I'm not very picky on what goes on it, but this would be the ideal set up.

My name: Jeremy Rodahl
Year: Class of 2006, Winter Commencement
School: University of North Dakota
Major: College of Arts and Sciences, B.S. in Criminal Justice Studies
Location: December 15th, 2006. 2:00PM Chester Fritz Auditorium. Grand Forks, North Dakota

School Seal: I could only find the image in black, but a Hunter/Kelly Green- Gold would be an appropriate color also. What I'm thinking is a gold border/text/torch and a green "shield"/ring. Basically Whats white would be green and what is black would be gold.

School Logo

Sports Logo 1:

Sports logo 2:

Large Sports logo 2 file

If you need any specific graduation clip art, I can search for it.

I'm not looking for anything fancy that is like the traditional tri-fold, just something that is about a page in size and I can fold it up and mail out to friends/relatives. Thanks to anyone who does this, and the more people that try the better. No rush in these, I would at latest need them by the middle of Nov. to make sure they are out in time.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search