need some help guys - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need some help guys
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:19 PM
Hey guys, i have a little request from some of the photochoppers on here. I dont know how hard it will be, but could someone please try to get the watermark/copyright thing off of this picture. I am thinking about using it for a project I am doing, and this painting seems to be unavailable tfor purchase everywhere ive looked. thanks

and i think putfile resizes the picture, so if you want a bigger one to try it with, please email me at skydeaner@gmail.com

thanks for your help in advance

Re: need some help guys
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:25 PM
this isnt close at all but i took out the water mark I think.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:05 PM
THERE IS A REASON FOR THE WATERMARK! It's their property. I hope you both know the trouble you can get in for copyright infringment! I'm not going to tell you to not do it. But I warned you.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:57 PM
dude, i have looked like everywhere for some place to actually but the painting, like i said above. i even ried emailing the website, but i didnt get a return response.

thanks for the attempt downlinx

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:49 PM
Here is what is posted on his website...

photography by guillaume louyot - all rights reserved. any use of this document is strictly prohibited. please contact the author guillaume . louyot@onickz.com for any special request

Here is a copy of the picture with no watermark. Google and 2 minutes of looking FTW!

http://i11.tinypic.com/3ypysnm.png

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:30 AM
thanks ecocav

that email isnt giving much of a response.

Friday, December 01, 2006 12:29 AM
I never received any message from you, Skyler.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search