Someone finish tooning my wheels and color this please? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Someone finish tooning my wheels and color this please?
Sunday, October 01, 2006 8:20 PM
well i got this far, i have erased the wheels so many times. i just cant get it right, i have other pics of the wheels if they are needed to see the lines of them. and i dont know how to color it, my car is sunset orange metallic.
thanks in advance

Re: Someone finish tooning my wheels and color this please?
Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:50 PM
How did you trace that so good?

Monday, October 02, 2006 4:06 AM
lol, did u have to ask yourself if you'll do a free toon for you?

Orange Syn, if u use the pen tool with rubber band setting on, u'd be surprised how well u can get ur lines to look.. and u'd use less anchor points

I'm not going to do them for you, but ill try and help you out a bit. For the wheels you dont need to trace alot fo detail.. just the main edges.. alot of the smaller details u can hide or actually make using airbrushing if u can do that or make solid color shapes then just erase with a low % of hardness and get a fading out color.. Most my rims when i do em look alright without color.. but once u start coloring em is when u can really get creative and make them look good.
For the color.. when i had to do rob's toon which is the same color.. it was pretty hard esp since he had more sunlight that really made the metallic come out. basically what ull want to do is get a base color to work off of.. then add lighter oranges and whites in areas its lighter.. make the area of lighter colors a lil bigger then u need.. then use eraser tool at around 30-70(depending on size of pic) with 0% hardness and just erase the edges down to where u need.. itll make it look more realistic with the paint..

These tips i told u are what u can use to play aorund with settings to get the right look u want.. it just takes some time
heres the toon if u want to use it to look at for reference..
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=35&i=39051&t=39051#39051

Monday, October 02, 2006 6:59 AM
Like isaid tho i have tried to do my wheels so many times but have erased them since i cant get it right. i dont know which lines to go off of. i tried using just the main lines buit everytime itake the base picture away the spokes look retarded and wierd. so if anyone could help me then please do. and i guess i still dont get how to do the coloring part of the whole toon.

Monday, October 02, 2006 10:25 AM
Manta-I have added you to MSN just looking for a lil bit of help with PS since you know what your doing.
thanx
Jon

Monday, October 02, 2006 8:09 PM
%$@#%#@$%#@$%#@%$#%#@^$@&%

I CANT GET THESE EFFIN RIMS RIGHT LOL. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search