Hood shop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hood shop
Sunday, October 01, 2006 6:20 PM
Can someone please make my hood solid carbon fiber and solid red? Right now i have a oem cf hood with the sides painted and im gettin rid of it soon, and im not sure if i want a solid carbon fiber or just plain red hood.

Heres a couple pics of my car

thanks!

Re: Hood shop
Sunday, October 01, 2006 6:54 PM
why are you getting rid of it!?!!!??
this is my first time ever doing a chop and i dont have any kind of photoshop things so this is the best i could do

Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:12 PM
TheGreenMachine- thanks for the chop. I dont like the solid red at all though, thats definately out!...i just now need to see what it will look like solid carbon fiber.
Im gonna get rid of it mainly because the hood is slightly warped, from where i put the lambos on, i put my hood inside and somehow it got warped sometime just a little, its nothing big but it bugs the %^&* out of me.

Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:26 PM
again no skills but even with my crappy chop all carbon would be sweet. dont you have a carbon trunk too?

Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:52 PM
no i dont have a cf trunk, thanks for the chop again, i kinda like the all cf, not sure though.

Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:16 PM
i think u should keep the hood the way it is, but if your going to change it, i would do all cf

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search