MUKconcepts: princessECLIPSE - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MUKconcepts: princessECLIPSE
Friday, September 08, 2006 8:38 AM
Hi guys (and gals). Despite a recent change in our financial situation, my wife still insists on driving her Elantra so I decided to show her what I'd like to get her for her birthday in feburary. Below is the concept I'm working with. She really likes it and is excited for me to get the ball rolling. It's not my best work, but it certainly conveys the direction I'm trying to go. Please let me know what you guys think.

The hood doesn't exist yet, the paint is obviously custom and the kit is molded. The rims are enkeis and I'll definately need some really nice suspension work. Also, the spoiler is just a modified RKSPORT sunfire spoiler. The biggest money item is going to be the eclipse, lol. The stock GT should have PLENTY of power for her so I don't think I'll be doing engine work. PLEASE let me know what you think of the concpet - I love criticism, it's how we get better

Thanks

Re: MUKconcepts: princessECLIPSE
Friday, September 08, 2006 8:43 AM
looks really good but needs some carbon fiber love on the bumper and hood, but that is my opinion, lovin it though, keep up the good work.

Friday, September 08, 2006 8:51 AM
She doesn't really "get" carbon fiber, lol. She thinks it's weird that some hoods are black when the rest of the car isn't. I had to push for the front lip to go black

Friday, September 08, 2006 9:23 AM
here is a quick chop, i will do a better job for ya when i get home from work. but i think it would look tits with fiber.

Friday, September 08, 2006 9:29 AM
I've actually already chopped it in there, but she doesn't care for it. But thats a good chop anyway

Saturday, September 09, 2006 5:55 AM
I like it with the C/F hood better!!

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!
Saturday, September 09, 2006 6:48 AM
my buddy mike just got his 'clipse kitted he's on the Import Trenz site..

Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:34 AM
I love those new eclipses, I was actually about to get one. but then I decided against it, since I really didnt wanna have 400 dollar payments, excluding insurance... and im 20, so insurance would have raped me.So I just got a 3g spyder.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:25 AM
srt-4 intake???

Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:30 AM
hey does ur gurl wanna get a body kti for that elantra i got a unused one in ym garage that i never got to use cuz i blew up my elantra its the evo3 kit and can get u pics or what not but its basicalyl in my way and wanna get rid of it so i wont charge ya much youd poay more for shippoing then ansything

My Car Domain/My My Space/Likemyride.com/Showmeyour.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search