Millenium Sunfire kit in stock red? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Millenium Sunfire kit in stock red?
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 12:29 AM
Hello, Long time org reader first time poster. I'm hoping someone can help me out realy quick. I've never used photoshop before so hopefully someone can help me. I want to get the aerogear millenium kit for my sunfire but was wondering what it would look like the stock red color (eyebrows as well if possible). Unfortunatly the only good pictures i could find was this one.

Then these I found on the org. Icemaid, I hope you don't mind me borowing these.

Its more the front view and front side view that interests me the most. Once I get the kit, my boyfriend will be making a widebody for it. the sides are ok. The rear...ehhh but i realy love the front. If someone is able to do this for me, that would be great.
*MUUAAAHHHH*

Re: Millenium Sunfire kit in stock red?
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:50 PM
Hmmm Is this who I think it is? Hey Julez!!!! I'll do the color change for you hun. I'll have it posted for you tomorrow night. Hope I don't have you mistaken for someone else, but I only know 1 Julie Sirivong from Kingston. =) Saw the name and just had to jump in. lol What's Vutee got in store for that things widebody? I know he still has my old molds from the Civic. Hes not planning on using those is he? I'll be doing mine WB aswell. I'll stop by once its finished. If you like how it turns out, I'll let him use those if he wants. I am realy curious as to how he plans on doing yours though. Seeing as your getting the Millenium front too. Tell him to call me. I might rethink mine or vice versa. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Atleast wait till the last page.You may be surprised by the end results.

Hollow Ground Entertainment Presents:
Project Sunfire
[under heavy contruction]
Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:25 AM
Well I Got alil bored so....

Not my best work. Wasn't entirly sure how the color would come out. Did it on my phone as usual and my screen isn't vga, its qvga. Not the best quality screen. Came out decent nontheless. I'll see what i can do with the front/side view later for you.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Atleast wait till the last page.You may be surprised by the end results.

Project Sunfire
Thursday, September 07, 2006 5:58 AM
Badass.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:11 PM
Opps hehe. Thanks KA. After you dropped everything off at the apartment the other day, I completely forgot to check my post. Thanks again.
*muuaaahhhh*
Stop by after work tonite. There's something I want you to go over for me.
Saturday, September 09, 2006 9:12 PM
I like the sides and front for sure. The rear kinda sadens me though.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:06 PM
Sunday, September 10, 2006 3:32 PM
Julez, DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON YOUR CAR YET!!! I sent you an im but you didnt answer, and you didnt pick up your phone. If you see this before you check your voicemail, tell Tee to not touch your car. I just ordered the new Si. It should be here either wed or thurs. I kno you been havin money probs so sell your SFire. Imma sign my vert over to you when the Si comes in. Hope you get one of my messages. *crosses fingers*

Project Sunfire
Sunday, September 10, 2006 5:08 PM
For some reason when I look at the pic of it in red I think this:

Learn it, Live it, Love it
www.myspace.com/comedianKyMiller

Monday, September 11, 2006 11:56 AM
lol i see it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search