Wondering how my ride would look dropped on bags - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wondering how my ride would look dropped on bags
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:41 PM
If someone could, just take the pic in my sig and give it some tuck, like it was on bags. I have no idea if I'll actually bag it, but even if I could see how it'd look real low on bags or adjustables... I like to have a visual before I actually do something cosmetic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:43 PM

Re: Wondering how my ride would look dropped on bags
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:53 PM
here is a quick one, dont look too close, not the best detail, did a few other minor things also

Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:37 AM
Nice. Shaved the bow tie (it's shaved anyway in real life), got rid of the egg crate, color-matched mirrors...

Not sure I'd be baggin' it with those rims, though. They look good on it with the drop it has now but - yeah - not so much.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:50 AM
you should save that and use it as your sig.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:21 AM
It does look pretty sweet, huh. Has a nice, lean and mean look to it. I'll definitely save it. Thanks for the chop, Matt!

Re: Wondering how my ride would look dropped on ba
Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:00 PM
well i just got around to your chop and i guess it looks like someone else did it already so i will still post mine for ya.

i also have another one but it doesnt look good, but i will post it anyway

Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:56 PM
alright, now just being crazy since you got an idea of what you want- how about some cobalt lights, motegi ff7s, shaved handles and locks, chopped top, kinda cool!

Friday, September 01, 2006 5:48 AM
Hehe... That's fricken sweet but I can't afford to go gangsta. I wish I could, though. You know the Cobalt lights give it almost a Tiburonesque feeling to it LOL... Rollynlow has it pretty close to what I'll end up with, but I like the 7-spokes and that stripe looks like something I could see myself doing.

I just noticed you shaved the door handles too... Nice! I still have some dents to take care of, I might throw that on my to-do list!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search