Graphic work needed please help will pay? Maybe? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Graphic work needed please help will pay? Maybe?
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:05 PM
Hi,

I am in need of some Graphic work.... not for my website or anything.... just some logo's in general... I need some logos turned into Vector EPS file format in adobe illustrator.... reason why I need it in that format is because the files will be sent to a company who does engraving work and that is the only file format they can use. I thought I had an EPS file but when I went there today, they said it was Grey Scale and it would not work....

Anyone willing to help? I can offer to pay but lord knows how much I can afford to pay... maybe I can offer deeper discounts on parts? Not sure... I am willing to work with you, if your willing to work with me.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Re: Graphic work needed please help will pay? Maybe?
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:14 PM
I'm sure you'll get a responce by tomorrow night. My wife works for a design and print shop and I'm sure she can do that for you. She just happens to be asleep right now I'll check back tomorrow.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:14 PM
i can try it for u. vectors aren't always the easiest for me, but i might be able to do it.

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:39 PM
Just to give you guys an idea of what I am talking about, here is a picture below...

I need that logo remade in Vector EPS Format.... (not grey scale) whatever that means....

I have quiet a few different logos I need converted

Re: Graphic work needed please help will pay? Mayb
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:13 AM
hey karo, get at me on aim tonight i think i might have gotten it but just got some questions..

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:28 AM
karo, i do this sort of thing all the time. do you need the logos EXACTLY the same because without knowing the exact font its gonna be hard to match them up, shoot me a PM or Email at email me and we'll talk.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:19 AM
karo you got mail.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:50 AM
shouldnt be too hard, but it looks like u already got some help. hit me up if u still need nething

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:13 AM
I was going to say, I do this kind of thing all night at work. It wouldn't take long at all. If all other sources fail, let me know.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:37 AM
if there are people who 100% kno for sure skip over me then karo lol

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:41 AM
Hell, I looked at it again and realized how easy it was. Then I realized that I don't have the font Bauhaus here at home. No biggie, I didn't know the font for the word Rage either, but I redraw crap all the time at work too.

So if someone has the fonts, be my guest. Otherwise, here it is.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:42 AM
BOOSTED (The Untuned Demon) wrote:karo, i do this sort of thing all the time. do you need the logos EXACTLY the same because without knowing the exact font its gonna be hard to match them up, shoot me a PM or Email at email me and we'll talk.

Here is the problem, I dont have any of the fonts, I dont have any of the oringal artwork... What you see is what I have to work with... different logos that I get off their websites and convert them so I can use it for products for the companies I make....

Quote:

karo you got mail.

I did, the damn files wont open in Illustrator it says can not open files... and yes, I did un-rar the main file...

Later this afternoon, I will try my best to post more information, which may help people out.

Thanks a million for all the offers and all the help!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:49 AM
My version won't open either?
I could back save, it's saved in 8, level 3 now.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:51 AM
Oh, and it's saved as an Illustrator .eps, not as an Illustrator document. I outlined the fonts, so you won't need any to open my file.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:49 PM
sorry bro, dont know why it is not opening , must have been corrupted when i rar ed it. i will try again.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:58 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Hell, I looked at it again and realized how easy it was. Then I realized that I don't have the font Bauhaus here at home. No biggie, I didn't know the font for the word Rage either, but I redraw crap all the time at work too.

So if someone has the fonts, be my guest. Otherwise, here it is.

Susan,

Just want to thank you, looks like you hit the nail in the head. From the looks of things, you made it perfectly...... How did you do it? How long did it take you to do it? Think you can email me or IM me?

Thanks again everyone for the help and effort.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search