Toon for me from Manta Ze! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toon for me from Manta Ze!
Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:55 PM
Poet

THis is a toon that Stephen made for me, Love his work dont you?

Re: Toon for me from Manta Ze!
Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:48 PM
Very nice indeed!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:26 PM
Hes damn good!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:04 PM
Not trying to be nosy or anything but how much did he charge you to toon your car casue im looking for someone to do mine for me.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:08 PM
spray bar?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:36 PM
thanks on the compliments guys

Blue Splash wrote:Not trying to be nosy or anything but how much did he charge you to toon your car casue im looking for someone to do mine for me.

Honestly.. don't plan to be doing these much anymore for anyone. There is really nothing in it to make it worth my time.. But i told aaron a while back when he wanted a toon to come to me so thats why.. don't plan to do to many toons other then for there are just a couple more people i agreed to toon their car when it gets how they want it.

Jcavi wrote:spray bar?

The picture i was using was before the spray bay and aftercooler(i think thats what it was mounted on?) and aaron was going to try to get me a pic and i was gonna chop it in and toon it in but ended up aaron saying not to worry about it.. but aaron if u ever want it added just get me a nice pic to work with and i can add it in.

So far this is prolly my favorite toon, i think the headlights turned out great along with the c/f and mesh.. but since its resized i think 50% the quality of the c/f and mesh decreased quite a bit... but i know there is atleast one more toon i will be in love with when i finish.. just waiting for him to get it where he needs it and get me a pic

Monday, August 14, 2006 12:04 AM
great job

manta u da man

Creative Draft Art Media Forums
Monday, August 14, 2006 12:43 PM
wow nice work manta good stuff

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, August 14, 2006 7:44 PM
looks really good, i think this one is my fav too. cant wait for u to finish it. r u gonna do sumthin w/ the background?

Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:
Honestly.. don't plan to be doing these much anymore for anyone. There is really nothing in it to make it worth my time.. But i told aaron a while back when he wanted a toon to come to me so thats why.. don't plan to do to many toons other then for there are just a couple more people i agreed to toon their car when it gets how they want it.

hey, i'll pick it up. i like doing these. the only real problem i have is the wheels, but i think theyre starting to turn out nice. i have like 3 in progress right now lol

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Monday, August 14, 2006 9:03 PM
Very nice work Stephen! You may have to make me one soon!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:18 PM
toon this now. ive never seen an engine tooned, and this is perfect for it

Round 1 Heat v Bulls 4-2 HEAT
Round 2 Heat v Nets 4-1 HEAT
East Finals Heat v Pistons 4-2 HEAT
NBA Finals Heat v Mavericks 4-2 HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:51 PM
in reply to the engine bay pic:

just finished reading Manta's mind and it told me "F the noise brother bear"......brother bear?? i sometimes wonder about you Manta :-)

naw, but seriously...i think an engine bay would be sweet, but dang near impossible to make look 'good' with all the dark area's, tiny shapes, and deep shadows

Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:56 PM
Agreed! But would take like 2 years to do

Friday, August 18, 2006 4:55 AM
^yeh no @!#$, u know how much detail is in that.. letalone lines its self.. then have to color it and stay sane while doing it..

Friday, August 18, 2006 7:32 AM
thats what i figured but i thought it would be a dope toon though. cuz that shiz is beautiful

Round 1 Heat v Bulls 4-2 HEAT
Round 2 Heat v Nets 4-1 HEAT
East Finals Heat v Pistons 4-2 HEAT
NBA Finals Heat v Mavericks 4-2 HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search