Outline drawing please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Outline drawing please
Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:20 AM
If anybody can do this for me, I will greatly appreciate it. I saw Mecksters new sig, and it looked really cool. All I'm lookign for is an outline/black-white drawing of my car with the rims still intacked. If you have more time, you can try to do the whole thing but any help would be great.

This is the toon Beach already did for me.

This is what I'm looking for...

And this is my horrible attempt so far. As you can see, I'm in desperate need for some help from skilled photoshoppers. Be creative for this, all I want is a drawing of my car like the one on Disney's Cars. If you can find any backgrounds from the movie, or logos that would be cool also.

Once again, thanks to anyone who does this.

Re: Outline drawing please
Sunday, June 25, 2006 12:36 PM

Not my best work, but it's what you asked for

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:34 PM
^^ That looks really cool, thanks a lot. If anyone else feels like trying it, go right ahead.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:43 PM
can u do that for me too? this is going to be a fad soon i know it lol

-THANKS!

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:44 PM
I forgot the mirror

Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:54 PM
Now I DO like the way this one turned out. Let me know

Monday, June 26, 2006 3:01 PM
BradSk88 wrote:I forgot the mirror

Didn't even notice that, lol. Oh well, it still looks awesome. Was that the original size you made it, or did you shrink it down for Sig size? If there is also a larger size, I wouldn't mind that for a wallpaper I'm working on. Thanks

Monday, June 26, 2006 3:18 PM
not to be rude or anything.. but you guys cant come up with ur own ideas? i mean i know he didnt create the look but im sure he doesnt want everyone having a sig lookin just like his..

Monday, June 26, 2006 4:44 PM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:not to be rude or anything.. but you guys cant come up with ur own ideas? i mean i know he didnt create the look but im sure he doesnt want everyone having a sig lookin just like his..

I completely understand that, but I'm not using it for my Sig. I just saw the idea, and decided it would be a cool wallpaper or MSN display image. Went to go see the movie, and since I didn't see one J-body in the movie I wanted to have one. But I knew that I couldn't come close, so I put that idea away. Then as I was surfing the org, I saw Mecksters new sig in his photos post. So I PM'd him and asked who did it for him, and he said he did it from a toon someone did for him. So then I posted this, and hoped for at least one attempt and then for the thread to die. I'm not trying to start a trend or anything, just wanted to ask for a simple sketch. If this thing starts blowing up, moderators please lock it. Meckster came up with the idea, and I don't wanna take anything away from that. But thanks again for the toon BradSK88.

Monday, June 26, 2006 4:46 PM
Pixar came up with the idea, not Meck. For him to get mad because other people did the same thing is very silly (I know he hasn't gotten mad).

Rest In Peace, Saint.
He's your god, they're your rules, YOU burn in hell!!
Monday, June 26, 2006 6:49 PM
I'm sure the guy who came up with 'tooning didn't mind when thousands of people copied it. (And made profit from it (cough)beach(cough))

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:51 PM
Jeremy (UNDSunfire) wrote:

Didn't even notice that, lol. Oh well, it still looks awesome. Was that the original size you made it, or did you shrink it down for Sig size? If there is also a larger size, I wouldn't mind that for a wallpaper I'm working on. Thanks

I actually shrunk it before I started, no idea why. But I'm actually thinking of redoing it, that was the first 'toon I've done in probably a year or more, and I forgot a bunch of skills. We'll see what I can whip up.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:05 AM
understandable Jeremy

BradSk88 wrote:I'm sure the guy who came up with 'tooning didn't mind when thousands of people copied it. (And made profit from it (cough)beach(cough))

well when i copy beach, be sure to let me know.. and i highly doubt beach created tooning.. maybe on the ole jbo but im sure someone had done it before him.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:37 AM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:understandable Jeremy

BradSk88 wrote:I'm sure the guy who came up with 'tooning didn't mind when thousands of people copied it. (And made profit from it (cough)beach(cough))

well when i copy beach, be sure to let me know.. and i highly doubt beach created tooning.. maybe on the ole jbo but im sure someone had done it before him.
See the point? Nope, it went right over your head.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:00 AM
Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:understandable Jeremy

That isn't what he meant. He meant that some guy one day tooned a car, but you don't see him coming out and getting mad because people are copying him and even making money off what he created, like Beach does.

Though, I must say, the toons are worth the money. I'm not trying to bash anyone.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Shadow, please come home, I miss you.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:08 AM
BradSk88 wrote:
Jeremy (UNDSunfire) wrote:

I actually shrunk it before I started, no idea why. But I'm actually thinking of redoing it, that was the first 'toon I've done in probably a year or more, and I forgot a bunch of skills. We'll see what I can whip up.

Any attempts yet Brad??

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:17 PM
Sorry, been a bit rushed lately. I have to work until Thursday, so I'll try and remember to do it then.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 2:31 PM
Not a problem, take your time. Just making sure.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:38 PM
I just grabbed a pic from your CarDomain, the one that Beach tuned had too rough of lines.

Friday, July 07, 2006 7:21 AM
whats the mirror to do that?

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Friday, July 07, 2006 8:51 AM
Damm, Brad, that's awesome.

Friday, July 07, 2006 9:18 AM
yeah man good job

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Friday, July 07, 2006 1:06 PM
Thanks guys

J-TECH tuner wrote:whats the mirror to do that?

I'm not too sure what you mean? What mirror? Where?

Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:52 AM
I like mine better

Saturday, July 08, 2006 7:28 PM
Yeah Meckster yours is the bomb. Well, thanks once again BradSk88, it looks awesome. Played around with it for a few minutes today, and I'm starting to get what I wanted. It's not completely done yet, have to clean up the edges but it's a start. Thanks again.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search