few things to my car please. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few things to my car please.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:24 PM

that is maiiinly what my car will look like...but i wanted to see it with the hood in all carbon fiber. also like all red with a CF design coming from the scoops, and inverse of that. play around with it if you want.
as stupid as this looks imagine the "{" being the scoop EX: {== or {==D but the lines meeting the edge of the scoop. i also want to try and get my rims on it, but i cant get a good angle, so if maybe turn them gunmetal with a crome lip or something... and thats all. then it will look just like my car minus the 00-02Z spoiler.... so now i have probably just confused the @!#$ out of everyone ill stop rambeling. thanks a lot.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Re: few things to my car please.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:13 PM
thats not turbosport hood that u got..
when u get ur hood and get it on and then we can do some chops of the hood design

Also if u want to get some good chops of ur rims.. go out and mount a rim on the car(tire or not dont matter) and get many angle pics.. while its jacked up of the wheel then find a pic u want chopped and we can use the closest angle.. this making the caliper and rotors behind it making the chop more realistic.. and more choices in angles..

Re: few things to my car please.
Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:14 PM
ohhh kkkkk manta. yeah i realized that that hood looked a little different. the hood should be here moday or tuesday, the eyelids in a week, the lip in about a week, and i got my tails on yesterday (forgot to take pics so i will after work tomorrow) thanks though man.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search