CF Fenders And Paint Front - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CF Fenders And Paint Front
Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:35 PM
Hey guys, trying to decide if i wanted to do cf fenders on my car for the longest time with a cf hood. Now that another org member is on the same problem, i want to see how it will look on my car, as looking at his im still undecided. If you could mate his fenders to my car, along with painting my front white as well and a cf hood? sorry for the large demand. this will make or break it I think. even my girl is stumped. thanks alot guys, and sorry but these are the closest angles i could get that matched.
thank you so much again

Re: CF Fenders And Paint Front
Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:06 PM
gave ti a quick try..

Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:11 PM
i saw this CRX in cali and it had white paint with blue stripes going up at a angle on the carbon fiber and it loooked NICE, if i had photoshop id do a quik one but i dont

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:24 AM
manta thanks. im still iffy on it. i want it, and at the same time i dont. thats tho dude for the chop, ne one else please?

Sunday, July 02, 2006 8:53 AM
honestly.. unless u have a c/f front id say no tofenders.. only J i liked with c/f fenders was Brisk's cuz he had the full bomex c/f kit also.. so it all went togehter..

Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:01 PM
yeah and his car was black too which it blended somewhat, im thinking itll look like a cow on my white car. ne one else possibly do that other angle for me?

Sunday, July 02, 2006 6:29 PM

I don't think it will look like a cow...

Sunday, July 02, 2006 6:52 PM
dude, on your car i actually like it, even though its a chop and not the real thing, it looks nice. probably going to watch your car to see how it turns out before i do mine.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:46 PM
i dunno dont do CF fenders with only a CF hood

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:24 PM
ok i went crazy wit the cf... lol here it is......

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:59 PM
that is some massive carbon fiber weave

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:48 PM
lol i no i didnt care to make the image i use for carbon fiber smaller... so i just used it as the size of the reg image lol so thats wat it turns out to be

Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:22 AM
lmfao i want it!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search