Photoshop a roof scoop and prostock wing, please? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop a roof scoop and prostock wing, please?
Friday, June 23, 2006 4:07 PM
the scoop would be about 1&1/2" High and 10 inches wide, molded in, and i'd like to see what my car would look like with the prostock wing, could somebody please photoshop me something?

and if you can, photoshop me up a cool black/dark red two tone.

heres a couple pics i dont know which angles you guys would need,

and if somebody is really feeling nice, i could use a cool toon sig or just a nice sig period, i'd appreciate it alot. i know i might be asking alot, but i only ask if somebody has these talents and has some spare time to kill. thanks to everybody in advance.

Re: Photoshop a roof scoop and prostock wing, plea
Friday, June 23, 2006 6:32 PM
Meh my bad timing as usual, posting in the wrong spot. I'm bored so enjoy, another user didn't think the scoop was realistic, so gimme a picture of the scoop so I don't have to airbrush it.

Friday, June 23, 2006 10:31 PM
wow, that is some fantastic work, thank you so much admiral i appreciate the help. i definetly like that two tone idea and seeing the hood scoop on there makes me not want one, it messes with the body lines too much.

can you maybe photoshop me a pro stock wing on there? and maybe some more two tone ideas would be awesome.

again, really nice work!

Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:13 AM
Quote:

seeing the hood scoop on there makes me not want one

thank god! it'd just be a non functional piece of crap cluttering/messing up an otherwise decent car.

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, June 25, 2006 12:31 PM
hey redneck i got my header on

would it help to get some more donor pics up to try and get somebody to chop some stuff for me? i dont know what you guys need, just please let me know and i'll start surfin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search