ATTN ALL ARTISTS! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTN ALL ARTISTS!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:54 PM
hey guys, i have a HUUGGGEEE favor to ask.... My mother in law and I will be opening a Salon & Day Spa shortly, and i need some ideas for a logo....We have already copyrighted the business name, so i just need some ideas on a design.

I kind of had in mind White Lily's weaving in and out (like 2 or 3 individual lily's) of the word Kají and then underneath that it would read Salón & Day Spa.

I was kind of looking for a really feminine, but elegant logo. If someone draws a logo that we decide to go with, we will want to get it copyrighted and are willing to pay you for your work (IF WE USE IT!!)

i just need some ideas, you can kind of tell my style, so if you have any other amazing ideas that you think would flourish in the beauty industry, please do not hesitate experimenting your ideas.

please guys, i need help!!!!

thanks, kacie

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Re: ATTN ALL ARTISTS!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:56 PM
oh yah, one more thing....

it would need to be a logo that would be possible to be printed, or made into a business size sign.....something that would be relatively simple to recreate. something with too many demensions and depths can seem overdone...simple is always better..thanks guys!! hope i get to see some ideas come to reality......<3

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:39 PM
this is kind of an amateur attempt at the font part of the logo.....thanks to anyone who can help......

sorry for the triple post!!

you may have to right click and select view image

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:52 AM
x

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:27 PM
sorry the pic works for me, i said you would have to right click on it.....anyhow it was just my idea....i need ideas from you guys!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:41 AM

theres some help for starters, im not all that great with coming up with unique ideas.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Friday, June 16, 2006 11:29 AM
anyone???

PLEEEAASSEEE!!

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Friday, June 16, 2006 3:12 PM
best I could come up with

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Friday, June 16, 2006 5:23 PM
WOW!! thank you so much heather!! those all look really great.....it will probably be about a year or so until the salon gets completely opened and started, but i will DEFINATELY hunt you down and pay you for your work if we chose to use one... thank you sooo much...did you do any of them with color??? i would be interested to see them in color schemes if you did

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:55 PM
I didn't use color because I wasn't sure if you guys had certain colors picked out or not. Let me know if you want any certain colors added, or if you want any font switched to be used with a different picture.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search