Rim Chop Prease - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rim Chop Prease
Sunday, June 04, 2006 4:06 PM
whats up guys, thinking very heavily about these rims on my car and in my opinion in the wheel and tire forum most people are agreeing with me, so i wanted to see what they actually looked like on my car. This picture is as close as i can get of my car compared to the angle of the rim. And no thats not me thats my friend mikey. But if someone could do this up for me id greatly appreciate it. thank you.
They are going to be 18s if your looking for a reference as to how big to make them also. thanks.

Re: Rim Chop Prease
Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:52 PM
I got ya

Learn it, Live it, Love it
www.myspace.com/comedianKyMiller

Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:54 PM
quickie chop

Sunday, June 04, 2006 7:33 PM
thank you! i like it, now just gotta get the money together to actually order them. thanks again

Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:29 PM
no prob glad I could help... right click and save the pic b/c i may take it off my server in the next few days

Monday, June 05, 2006 1:39 AM
lol already done, thanks again

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:23 PM
^^ My rims would look better Kevin, white car + black rims = sex.

Hey i still go tthose seats also, there sitting in my garage all by them selves.

Me & Wendy are still trying to find a day for U and lindsey to come up. We'll take u out to FireFly's, food is amazing.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:00 PM
nah man, your rims are going to go on Lindseys car. red and black = sex. Deffinitly interested still. just made last car payment. Now i have to catch up on rent, mom just had birthday, aidans birthday is friday but thats all set, i just payed my credit card, now i also have to do fathers day coming up, pay cell phone bill and internet bill, and still get lindsey something from mothers day and ill be good. lol damn i better get some more overtime.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search