Can someone do some rims for me pls? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone do some rims for me pls?
Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:10 PM
well guys, its time to get new rims for the cavy. i had my lil brothers VW golf up in the air getting some work done this weeked. while we had the wheels off we decided to put them on my car. he's got a set of gunmetal 7spoke wheels. i liked how the dark rims looked on my indiglo cavy so i'm looking in to finding some. before i settle on a rim, i'd like to see it on the car.

i was hoping you guys could put these rims, these rims, and these rims onto my car...

here's a few pictures (sorry if they're huge, i suck at resizing). i can alawys get more pictures from different angles if you need them.

GO PATS!!!

Re: Can someone do some rims for me pls?
Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:16 PM
i know i'm asking a lot, but i'm really picky and will talk myself out of buying rims all together unless i see them on my car. so can someone please do these one's too..?

these one's

and these one's

i'll let you guys work your magic now and quit throwing out more work. appreciate all the help and effort. thanks in advance.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, May 29, 2006 12:43 PM
no

Monday, May 29, 2006 2:18 PM
thanks for the help ozzie.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:28 PM
here I'm going to help you out

Read the sticky and you shall find out that posting links to pictures does you know good copy and paste the picture save it host it and post it. NO LINKS

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:27 PM
when i read the sticky i seen that it said to provide a picture so you guys didn't have to go look for it. i didn't know that meant a link wasn't good enough. here's the pics...

i can only get this one in a front view and turned view

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:05 PM
black same as my choice chrome lip works better and we can get away with white rims they look good. me and my buddy did some test sets to see he pick white. they looked good still i would like to see this also?

Thursday, June 01, 2006 2:34 PM
i couldn't do white. the reason i'm getting away from my silver and into black/gunmetal is cuz i'm tired of seeing the road stains on my rims.

i have a lot of black/w chrome lip that i like, but i don't know how it'd look cuz there's no other chrome on the car. i don't know, if i keep looking at rims i'll drive myself nuts. i already narrowed it down from 10 rims to 6 rims...my goal is to have that trimmed down to three final choices by the end of the week. just wishing someone could chop these for me so i had a better way to judge what looks good and what doesn't.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:31 AM
road crap i hate that but most if it is from crappy stock brakes.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:20 AM

heres a couople for ya.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:33 AM
damn, so far i'm liking those ennios (split 5 spoke). why's the best looking one always have to be the most expensive?

thanks cold air

GO PATS!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:43 AM
I also think the splits look better.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:49 AM
i've actually got it narrowed down to three rims, two of which aren't even posted in this thread. don't want to bug you guys too much.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:06 PM
The split 5s do look damn nice! Might have to find myself a set of those and then the money lol.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:20 PM
i've been doing overtime at work so i can get a set. the solid 5spokes are what i can afford. the split 5spoke (and the other two i have picked out) are what i'll more than likely end up getting. i'll just have to do a little bit of overtime. there's only like a $300 between the cheap set and then one's i want.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:28 PM
Thats not too bad, the split 5 spokes look like they're definitly worth saving up for.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:46 PM
i probably will. i only need two days of over time and i'll have enough. today was my first.

if you don't mind, could you please do a chop for the other two rims i've been trying to decide on?

i'd very much appreciate it.

here's the three i'm torn between

exel ennio (alraedy chopped)

MB Boost

nex-o PX5

those are the three i've been looking at. if i could see them all three on my car that'd be awesome.

sorry about the pics, those are the best i can do from the website i've found them on.

GO PATS!!!
Monday, June 05, 2006 11:18 AM

Monday, June 05, 2006 11:29 AM
you dont want nex-o PX5s

Monday, June 05, 2006 11:47 AM
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:you dont want nex-o PX5s

damn! after seeing those pics i think i want the PX5's over the ennios. why do i not want them big boi? cuz you'd be jealous ...or cuz you've heard bad things?

thanks for all the help cold air, you're the FN man!

GO PATS!!!
Monday, June 05, 2006 12:02 PM
The Redneck wrote:
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:you dont want nex-o PX5s

damn! after seeing those pics i think i want the PX5's over the ennios. why do i not want them big boi? cuz you'd be jealous ...or cuz you've heard bad things?

thanks for all the help cold air, you're the FN man!
because me and only one other person on the site has them atm.

Monday, June 05, 2006 12:06 PM
oh @!#$, i didn't realize you had them...how you like them? how long you had them? how do they hold up against brake dust/road crap stains?

GO PATS!!!
Monday, June 05, 2006 12:20 PM
had em for a little over a year now there working great love how easy they are to clean, and i left em on over the winter with no problems. only gripe is the paint on them tends to chip/flake off from basic road debris, but then again any painted (not powdercoated) wheel has this problem to a point.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:33 PM
So thats how my car will look also with thoughs rims

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:58 PM
haha, nope, yours will look TOTALLY different!!! hahaha. damn i can't decide what one's i want. its looking like the PX5's FTW though.

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search