Need a quick color change... - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a quick color change...
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:04 PM
Can someone change the color of the car to artic white? I am having second thoughts how carbon fiber hood and fenders are going to look on my white car. Especically where the side skirts are going to run over them.

I bought this hood and fenders off this guy here from the .org

or if thats too hard of a pic to swap colors on...possibly this?

Can someone take the CF color from the hood here on Aaron's car and put that on the fenders of his car, and then change the car to artic white?

I have the type J kit going on black 2000 headlights and corners and stock OEM hood with the CF fenders if I like how it looks. I'm just torn right now. So if someone could do the color change on Aaron's car, it would be the closest to exactly what I am lookin for since its basically what i will be rocking.

Re: Need a quick color change...
Saturday, May 20, 2006 8:15 PM
Its my b-day tomorrow... anyone want to take a stab at it for a present? lol...

Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:35 PM

Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:45 PM
that looks like a pearlecente (i think thats how u spell it) white. imo i think it looks hot....just not the fenders. i didnt know they made them in carbon fiber....

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:27 AM
why wouldnt you paint the fenders?

looks stupid unpainted

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:04 AM
To show of the Carbon Fiber. I don't get that, personally, looks like crap to me. If I got REAL carbon fiber parts, not fiberglass with a carbon fiber overlay, they'd be treated just like any other exterior peice, painted!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:49 AM
i have carbon fiber fenders for my cavy not installed yet they will get half painted i'm using them in a design with the hood. I wouldn't leave them bare though. between or still a under construction yeah but after paint no they have to be takin car of.

Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:13 PM
Thanks guys, i sorta get an idea... I will probably end up painting atleast 1/2 of the fender when it goes in for paint next spring. MY stock fenders have rust where my old stock mud flaps were when i removed them, so i kinda have to use the new ones. But i will see how things turn out...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search