Toon / regualr picture drawings! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toon / regualr picture drawings!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:10 PM
Ok well i have hed a couple nice comments on how nice my drawings turn out so here are a bunch of the ones i have done right now. I started drawing them mostly for my club were in wisconsin and it just started to grow from there. I have drawn Ashley's car (Queen Z) and i have done a couple toons and im slowly attempting to finish the drawings off in colored pencil! So i guess since i can do these rather fast i can take any ones request on a sketch. I draw all cars ... old or new import or domestic! Remember i have a life to i do this on my spare time. I have a job to and i normally am off by about 8 so i draw when im done with that. So PLEASE if there not up in a few days be patient i will get them eventually!

Also before the pictures... if you want the actual drawing, pm me. Please state what drawing it was, and a mail address. I charge 10 bucks for them to be mailed to you! Hopefully soon i will be getting my pay pal account so i can receive payments through that.

ok enough of me talking on with the pictures...

I have like 15 started just waiting to get finished. Comments welcome, orders welcome as well!

Re: Toon / regualr picture drawings!
Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:53 PM
Looks great!!! The only constructive critism is to work on the wheels a little bit.

-Brandon

Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:24 PM
ya ... its hard to draw them! i can get ones like the stock Z24 rims or simpler ones like on the new maro. im working on them !

Here is a little sorry behind this next one!

Last night i got a phone call on my cell phone and it was my brother. It was about 2 a.m. central time and he sounded like something happened. I asked him and sure enough! Him and his two friends went to a party, my brother being the responsible one and fallowing the three guys rule of designated driver he stays sober while the other ones drink as they please. So it was about 11 - 12 ish when another car slammed into my brothers vehicle about about 55 ish. Once the cars colided air bags blew, there was squilling of tires from others trying to avoid hitting the wreck. As a fellow colledge member saw my brothers truck he ran out to help as much as possible and to see if he was ok. Well my brother was ok and walked away with a minor concustion, the other two friends were not so good! One had a colapsed lung and alot of internal bleeding as the toehr one had a piece of shrapnal in his right side of his stumach with brocken ribs.

As the fellow member of the college helpped my brother out of the truck he over herd them joking around with each other about it. All of them walked away as tho nothing happened. They got into one of there budys SUV and drove off.

As of now on of them is off the critical list and is resting, this is the one with the brocken ribs and the shrapnal in his side. The other one is still being worked on!

This drawig goes out to the one who is resting right now just because he loves lambo's and also extremely hot girls next to them!

I have to talk to my brother about the other guy on what he loves. Hope you guys like the drawing! Sorry about the story just kind of needed to get it out!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:08 PM
You need to slow down when you draw. All of them look really rushed. Take time to lay out the correct proportions, lightly sketch, dont even worry about wheels or shading until the rest of the car looks up to par.

Then when you decide to shade, take the time to make it smoth, blend it, instead of a rush job. Trust me, it with be worth the effort.

As for wheels, I can give you some pointers if you would like, feel free to PM me.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:07 AM
pretty good work man!

^^ gotta agree, with basic lines and shapes you got it down for the most part. But when it comes to the shading it's not so good, ever try using a blending stump?(what is a blending stumpor you can make one out of a paper lolipop stick and a pencil sharpener)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:16 PM
i ALWAYS f up the drawing if i try to smooth the shading ill keep working on it. now i will have to wait on the next drawing and try to smooth out the shading lines.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search