need a drop, skirts, rims - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need a drop, skirts, rims
Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:57 PM
alright guys i might have found my 87 Z24 hatch.... i just wanted to know if someone could photochop me this Z24... i need it lower (not stupid low, just drop it so the fenders are just over top of the tires), with the sideskirts on the red car, using either of the two wheel pics i've included. Also please color the center portions of the wheels gold/bronze, and leave the outer rim silver... i know the angles/orientations aren't so great but its the best i could find. Please do the whole car in either the slate gray or black if it doesn't lose too much detail in the process... but no more two tone lol...

for the record, the pictured hatch is NOT my car its another .org member's, but its already got the hood and lip i want so i figured i'd make it a little easier on whoever is up for p-chopping it.

The car:

the skirts:

the wheels:

or

thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me work with this... not looking for perfection, just a better idea of what the concept i'm thinking of will really look like.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Re: need a drop, skirts, rims
Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:01 AM
i wont do it
those skirts and the wheel choices will ruin that car

Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:02 AM
that and i dont have photoshop or the time to do it

Sunday, May 07, 2006 6:11 AM
i don't think they'll ruin it at all.... the sideskirts are just something i'm thinking of right now, i may actually just go with 2nd gen Z24 skirts if i don't like how they look... but you don't get more period-specific to the 80's then 2 piece wheels, especially the mesh ones. Let's not turn this into an argument on tastes though, ok? If you don't want to/can't do it, i'm not asking you to, but anyone who is would be much appreciated.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:08 AM
Oh yes, ruined it will be with those sideskirts.

1983 Camaro Z28
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search