Some shade of orange - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some shade of orange
Monday, February 27, 2006 1:03 AM
I'm thinking about getting my car painted. I want it to be an orangish color. Can someone or someones do a color chane for me in any orange you think would look good. Maybe the rims matching color too.

Re: Some shade of orange
Monday, February 27, 2006 2:28 PM
all i could do w/ the small image, just a quick chop. and the angle isnt that good for rims...maybe some1 else can help u out....

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Monday, February 27, 2006 2:56 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ t3h hottness ^^^^^^^^

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Monday, February 27, 2006 5:31 PM
That looks really nice. But i'm not a big fan of the cf hood. Maybe not so metallicaly either. Maybe just orange with no metalic not matte either. No hurry. Just if anyone is bored.

Monday, February 27, 2006 5:33 PM
Another question is. How can I do photoshopping. Prowler you did good. I want to learn to chop and lower and paint like you do. That would be neat, then I could do it all myself.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:14 PM
anybody

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:41 PM
you just have to site down and work with it. just try all the tools n settings. it just takes practice. some ppl dont really have the knack for it like others do. i cant really teach u how to use it, just try it out n teach urself really. ....or u can go to some tutorial sites n try out some simple things until u learn how to do more complicated things

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search