ANYONE good with PHOTOSHOP, can you help?? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ANYONE good with PHOTOSHOP, can you help??
Monday, February 27, 2006 9:41 AM
Hey, I was hoping that someone in they're spare time would be kind enough to photoshop my car with this hood on it....

and then 2 separates....one with a mini-me spoiler and one with a commando wing.

WOULD REEEEALLY appreciate it...I've been debating on this for SOME TIME NOW...need all the help i can get...thanks everyone~

Re: ANYONE good with PHOTOSHOP, can you help??
Monday, February 27, 2006 9:46 AM
You probably want to put this in the image manipulation forum. And you might also want to post some pictures of your car to use... preferably at the same angle as the hood.

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:24 AM
deuce_coupe_cavy wrote:You probably want to put this in the image manipulation forum. And you might also want to post some pictures of your car to use... preferably at the same angle as the hood.

here's some pix of my car..and pix of the spoilers i mentioned too on other people's ridez
SPOILERS.....

MINI-ME on bottom and COMMANDO on top~

then here's some pix of my car to use

Again, thankyou to anyone that's willing to try...appreciate it alot~

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:51 PM
just look at my car (the one in bottom right)

i have that hood and wing (just not ur wheels, front bumper, and white accessories....)

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Monday, February 27, 2006 5:33 PM
dirty elf wrote:just look at my car (the one in bottom right)

i have that hood and wing (just not ur wheels, front bumper, and white accessories....)

NO, you do NOT have this hood..you have the regular ss hood...not the 98 camaro style...

ALSo, I pretty much know what the mini-me spoiler looks like...but i really need to see the commando wing w/ the SS CAMARO style hood~

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search