M.M.C needs a logo - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M.M.C needs a logo
Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:16 AM
Midwest Master Customs needs a logo, i figured i would give the J-body a chance to create something cool for the business, and offer a 15% discount to the lucky winner, MMC is not a car specific business, I sell air suspension parts right now and will probably deal with j-body members for a long time, so pictures of cavaliers or sunfires are just fine for a back ground, i dont have any specific ideas or pictures that i want used for this, i'm just encouraging you guys to do what you do best and create something cool, if i like it i'll give you 15% off of any regularly priced future purchase.

J~

Re: M.M.C needs a logo
Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:16 AM
here you go i was feeling creative, and generous
(i am in no way authorizing anyone to use this toon, or any part of the toon behind the logo with the exception being MMC if he so chooses this logo and pays me with the 15% discount)

Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Image Ready
Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:29 AM
I like the overall design but perhaps alittle more aggressive lettering on the logo, maybe arch the words around the picture? very nice design though .

J~

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:43 AM
arc the words around the picture?.... i dont think that would look right.. but ur the boss lol

actually nevermind, lol i cant do that i havent done the front wheel of my toon yet thats why i hid it behind the letters LOL

i can change fonts for a more 'agressive' look tho

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:50 AM
man, i love that text that the first M is in............hook a brotha up????

Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:19 PM
its called wendy medium, do u want me to make u a logo? lol

Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:12 PM
I was tinkering around last night with some ideas that i like, i'm not happy with the lettering, maybe one of you guys could tinker with it a bit , i like the font, but i dont like the way the words lay on the picture, feel free to be creative with my sig pic, as stated if i like what you do 15% off .

J~

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search