Rim Manipulation - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rim Manipulation
Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:55 PM
Sup Guys, doing my cavy over in the summer time, or about in 2 months, and hoping some of you guys canhelp me out. This is the car:

http://www.streetglow.com/forums/uploads/garage_gallery-39-1126988530.jpg

and these are the rims (they are the gloss black ones):

http://gravanatuning.com/applications/1997_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.2.aspx/3/899/_Wheels_Motegi_Racing_DP1_Wheel_Package_4_Wheels

Maybe someone can also change the paint to Candy Apple Red, the show car look as well, and add this carbon fiber hood:

http://gravanatuning.com/applications/1997_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.2.aspx/5/2247/_Hoods_RK_Sport_Carbon_Fiber_Ram_Air_Hood

Thats not the greatest picture of it, but if anyone can help me out, i will promise to allow you to choose something from leftover parts from my car, to keep, for free (youll need to provide shipping) for example, im looking for the rims to be put on there and as well as the hood with the candy apple red paint, when i add alot of parts to my car ill have to take out some of the other ones, ill put some pics on this site soon, you choose, send money for delivery, and u get it at home, sort of like a thank you gift.

Re: Rim Manipulation
Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:18 PM
need better angles of the car bud

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:23 PM
And also here are some extra pics:

thats the closest type of hood i can find that i want put on (this was taken from this site, another members car, sorry for using this pic, but it was the only one i can find.)
Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:35 PM
The rims can go on here, best pic i can find, pls paint the car candy apple red:

Sorry guys no more pics, the rims can go on this one, with candy apple red paint job, and also the other car pic on the other angle can have the hood on, pls try to put rims on that pic as well, and also the pain job. I will live up to my promise and allow anyone that does this, to choose a part that i will sell, i will put the parts on the site, the guy who does this will get first choice (cant be something im selling for 100 dollars) around 25 dollars, such as intake mani or header, soemthing like that. if you live close enough ill provide shipping as well. Hey its the least i can do, but pls try to do a good job, i have no one else to turn to....
Friday, February 17, 2006 11:20 AM
Anyone? Pls help
Friday, February 17, 2006 9:10 PM
i'm workin on ur car,
here's a WIP..

its hard to paint white car....unless you give me some more time, so that i can brush the whole thing?!?
the rims are almost impossible to be placed on the original pic, but i'll try on the last white cavy

send me in point form everything you want...
and if you have msn messenger, add me.....it would be easier to do everything single alteration you want almost instanteneously
here it is... n2ozebozz@hotmail.com
Friday, February 17, 2006 9:15 PM
i kno it looks horrible, but its just the start
i'll copy and paste the reflections from the original image so that it looks more realistic
brush the vents again
put ur CF hood
erase each and every single copy right mark on the rim
add brakes
so on and so on...........
Friday, February 17, 2006 10:05 PM
worked a lil more...now its ur turn to tell me how you would like it
bright red?

or dull red?

ur car color varies from white to black, through pink, bright red, red, dull red, almost black red...i dunno which one you'll like better
Saturday, February 18, 2006 4:35 PM
I like the last one the best, thx for the help, now i have sorta an idea about how it will look once its done, and as i promised you will get what i promised, a selection of something that i will be selling soon, in about a month or so, say for example, the side mirrors, the stock air intake or something, as long as you provide shipping. Just send me an email so i can let you know ahead of times what i will be selling from my cavalier.... thx again for the help
Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:06 PM
ohh...so i'm done?!?!

i was still on the initial stage!! i didn't even change the rear rim, worst ur number plate is RED!!. Do i need to go further with it...i mean more realistic or is it ok like this. The CF is one of the most crappiest job i've done. If you want i can do much better job with finer end result..

btw, i live in T.dot too

and i would go for the red paintjob, it looks pretty sweet
Sunday, February 19, 2006 3:36 PM
yea id like a nicer job, but so far the ideas have been going on the right track. if you can do a better job than this that would be awesome.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search