Photoshop body kit please! Lots of pics - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop body kit please! Lots of pics
Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:05 AM
I know the pictures of the body kit supplied aren't the best, but I am really looking forward to getting this body kit. If someone could please put this kit on my car and colored. that would so nice of you. I beleive the rear is the Drift rear.

Maybe a close up with the drift rear bumper with this picture

Possibly lowered to. I'll be getting the Goldlines with either the tokico d specs or koni yellows

Re: Photoshop body kit please! Lots of pics
Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:27 PM

here this is my car with that kit, its not green but it gives u a good idea on how it looks...becareful if u are lowered bc this is a extremely low kit...

Monday, January 23, 2006 6:00 AM
heres just a rough chop. im really no good with reflections or lighting pieces. or even colour matching for that matter. but it still gives an okay idea. thanks for those pics deputy.

Monday, January 23, 2006 6:00 AM
heres just a rough chop. im really no good with reflections or lighting pieces. or even colour matching for that matter. but it still gives an okay idea. thanks for those pics deputy.

Monday, January 23, 2006 3:17 PM
That does look good even though the color dont match. Maybe someone could color match. I did do a search for people with the same color as my car with the drift kit, but I think I found one member and he was on air ride. I want a picture or something, where the car is on lowering springs with the drift kit.

I found other color cars with the drift kit and all when I searched,.

Monday, January 23, 2006 3:47 PM
Here is my car differnt front bumper but on a 2001.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search