Anyone here interested???? Need help! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone here interested???? Need help!
Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:24 AM
Well I was wondering if anyone would be interested in adding some effects to the Team DROPZONE header on the teamdropzone.net mainpage. Right now it is just the logo itself. The area available to work in for the Header is 800 x 125 pixels. I don't want to change the logo I just want to spice up some effects around it so it looks more presentable and modern for the site. Here is the current Header now.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

Re: Anyone here interested???? Need help!
Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:29 AM
Actually I checked the parameters and the size of the header and it can be no bigger than
750x125 pixels... I was hoping to make the new header wider, but it doesn't look possible due to the mainpages specs.

Thanks again!

Monday, January 16, 2006 12:04 PM
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me out.

Thanks

Monday, January 16, 2006 5:14 PM
what kind of effects? whole new design? or add to the existing. i may be able to help out

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:51 AM
I want to keep the Logo since it is a registered trademark for Team DROPZONE, but I want to add detail and effects around it to make the header more interested, intriguing for people who are visiting for the first time. See right now it is just plain white around the logo as you can see above. I think it would be great to do something with the white space. Not change the color from white, but just add something on top of it since the rest of the mainpage is white. Maybe some gradient effects or some shadowing, or cracks to show it is coming through the payment. Just some ideas that I have had.

Thanks so much!!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:26 PM
ill mess around. see what i can do

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:05 AM
Thanks man!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:51 AM
do you happen to have any higher resolution pics of that logo??

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:26 AM
probably too plain but i was bored. Since the original had a gradient in it the faded parts got cut out since I didn't have a psd

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:25 PM
Thanks! I will see if I can find any higher quality Versions. I do believe this is the highest one as sad as that is. Also Heather that looks pretty good, I just need to have the logo with the gradients because it is part of the official logo. I do like what you did, just something that grabs you a little more is all. Keep it up though guys! And again thanks so much!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:09 PM
here ya go..i tried to keep it as close to the original as possible but make it a little less plain. if you can come up with any better ideas i could give it a shot for ya

original

fixed up

Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:10 PM
Thomas that is perfect I love it! Only thing that would make it flawless is if you could eliminate the break in the arrow at the bottom and have it be one triangle with the gradient inside like it has from light silver to dark silver, but just no break in it.

Thanks so much!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search