Photoshopped rims, What do U think? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshopped rims, What do U think?
Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:59 AM

I photoshopped these Cavalier rims to kind of resemble Cragar SS's and am thinking about buying some from a junkyard and painting them up similar to put on my 2nd gen sedan. I would've photoshopped them on my sedan but it's in storage for the winter due to some major Tranny slippage(time for a rebuild I think).

Re: Photoshopped rims, What do U think?
Monday, January 30, 2006 11:12 AM
^^^^

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:34 PM
they look like z24 rims you should get those and put them on they would look sweet

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:34 PM
should put these on your car!!

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:26 AM
those are nice but my original choice was these

till I found out it'd cost a small fortune for a set from BelleTire and with the salty road winters I have around here it'd be better to go with something cheaper like rims that were optional from the factory.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:02 PM
^^^^^I saw those on a black 2005 Cavalier and they were very nice looking.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:33 PM
i know someone that has a set of 17" aeros for sale...not sure what hes askin. i can talk to him if your interested.

Monday, February 06, 2006 10:46 AM
Bryce Eastlick wrote:i know someone that has a set of 17" aeros for sale...not sure what hes askin. i can talk to him if your interested.

Thanks for the offer but the tranny repair gonna come first before the rims but thanks anyways.

Monday, February 06, 2006 2:09 PM
Bryce Eastlick wrote:i know someone that has a set of 17" aeros for sale...not sure what hes askin. i can talk to him if your interested.

I'm interested in them!! Can you tell me how much and how much tred on the tires(If there are tires) Also can I see pics, I would like to know the condition of the rims.
Thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search