Help me get Sponsored!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help me get Sponsored!!
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:41 AM
I am currently under review for a really nice sponsorship, due to some great ideas I have had about what I want to do with my 2003 4-door Cavalier.

Now I am calling for help! You guys are beyond talented from the other Chops I've seen, and I just can't get "cars" to come out right when I Photochop, so I ask your help.

I'll be more than willing to discuss further details with truly interested people. I have a few *secret* new stuff going on, and my time frame may not be the fastest as some others with more money, so I don't want my original ideas compromised for the public to use until I've got it started.

Email me at RyanLunt@gmail.com or on AIM scoRyanLuntsco.

My Car Domain

Help me get Sponsored!!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:49 AM
So, no one wants to help me out? I just need some simple stuff done, I just don't have the time (or comparatively the skills) as some of you when it comes to car manipulation. And if the image is "professional" looking enough, I might get you credit if we can use it for ads here at Sport Compact Only where I work.

I have the images needed to do this, plus a digital camera for any extra needed pics. I simply need someone to volunteer to help me out.

My Car Domain
Re: Help me get Sponsored!!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:33 AM
i'll give it a shot, what do you need.?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:30 AM
I'm bumping this because I haven't recieved much of a respone from this yet.

Anyone with the skills in Photshop, ket me know.

My Car Domain
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:57 AM
i could always give it a shot. if u want to send me the pics i can play around with it

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:45 AM
i have my copy of photshop back. send me the good pics and i'll do it

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:58 AM
I'm up for it bro...let me know what u need - 02on19s@gmail.com

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:50 PM
I got your addresses, I'll send out pictures tonight or tommorrow. Also, I'll take LOTS of pics of my car from every angle so you'll have what you need.

In Fact, I'm going to make a "Photobucket" to host the photos of my car and the products I'm using, then give access to those interested.

Thanks a bunch EVERYONE in the Jbody.org...I knew you guys would follow through.

And if I get multiple entries, I'll try to use a variation of them in my presentation, so You all get some credit. You'll also get credit when I set up my Cardomain site so I can get further recvognition from manufacturer's that I am dealing with.

I'll see if I can get some Windshield banners to whomever sends me pictures I use from Sport Compact Only.

My Car Domain
Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:26 PM
^^^ bad idea... photobucket resizes pics automatically, they will be to small

Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:11 PM
Okay...so since the car is Under Construction already, the pictures of the car itself look like crap...I'm missing my front stock bumper (sold it off) because I had the new bumper already. I HAVE my new wheels, but took then off cause someone stole one (in an effort to get them all, but got scared off). The trunk is a temporary, borrowed while mine get shaved and a Grand Am third brakelight molded in (I didn't like the workmanship in the trunklid with the Avalanche brakelight). The driver's side is missing my driver's door handle, cause the guy installing the alarm was supposed to instal a door popper too so I could shave my doors (this is 3 weeks before the wheel got stolen, and the car was supposed to have a tilt-sensor installed as well, but obviously didn't cause they jacked up the car and stole the wheel).

Now, after a deal I've made with Class Glass concerning my hood with molded in eyebrows, I'll have a stock yellow 03 hood on my white car as I drive for a couple weeks without my hood so I can get one in carbon fiber made. Then I'll get the rear and front bumpers and my design RX-8 styled flared fenders made in Carbon fiber (Coming Soon, sometime this year).

So for pictures...I actually need someone who can take reference photos and do a really good job manipulating them...something I feel only right that I pay for. But since I'm kinda broke right now (after paying for the car being broken into and to get a Second person to reinstall the full alarm) I'll have to revisit this some other time.

THanks for all those who offered help though. The J-body community is great!

My Car Domain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search