sigs - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sigs
Monday, December 26, 2005 9:38 PM
im jus wonderin since ive started messin with photoshop im wantin to try makin my own sig im wonderin what some good sizes are for the image? that way i can resize or adjust as necessary what are some other good tips to think about while doing one? thanks oh and heres another photochop i did including a razzi rear bumper clear tails carbon insert carbon b pillar a drop and once again because its so easy and looks good a nice clean shave =o) comments welcome along with help on making sigs.... chop.... original...

Re: sigs
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 6:57 AM
sigs can be no larger than 500w X 200h

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 2:59 PM
i usually do 400 x 200 so that you still have room to put text below or above it

and your pics dont work

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:32 PM
sorry bout that my wife decided to organize the photobucket account today.. here they are again CHOP: ORIGINAL: sorry for the size once again.....
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:47 PM
I like the ass

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:21 PM
trunk and tails are good

but that bumper needs some work..

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:34 PM
i just desaturated it but that was using the freehand lasso tool today i was messin with it and decided to try the pentagonal lasso tool and i like that a little bit more so when i redo it the picture will look a lot better. plus im just using a regular digital camera for my pictures i want to get an slr but finances suck right now so yeah... anyways tommorrow ill try my first sig and see what everyone thinks. later
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:22 AM
Hell Fire (Ed Young) wrote:i just desaturated it but that was using the freehand lasso tool today i was messin with it and decided to try the pentagonal lasso tool and i like that a little bit more so when i redo it the picture will look a lot better. plus im just using a regular digital camera for my pictures i want to get an slr but finances suck right now so yeah... anyways tommorrow ill try my first sig and see what everyone thinks. later
use the pen tool to select things its alot easyer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search